Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

I would like to see some photos of the Charlottesville Riot (TTL's version of "Unite the Right" rally/riot in Charlottesville, Virginia) please. Also I've noticed that the Neo-Freedomist movement is essentially TL-191's equivalent of OTL's Neo-Nazis. I would also like to see a TL-191 timeline version photos of Charlaine Harris' ''Southern Vanpire Mysteries'' (and the subsequent TV show adaptation) as well.

I would like to see some photos of the Charlottesville Riot (TTL's version of "Unite the Right" rally/riot in Charlottesville, Virginia) please. Also I've noticed that the Neo-Freedomist movement is essentially TL-191's equivalent of OTL's Neo-Nazis. I would also like to see a TL-191 timeline version photos of Charlaine Harris' ''Southern Vanpire Mysteries'' (and the subsequent TV show adaptation) as well.
tbph, they'd probably just be called "Neo-Confederates" like IOTL since, iirc, the Confederacy is reabsorbed back into the Union at the end of the story

tbph, they'd probably just be called "Neo-Confederates" like IOTL since, iirc, the Confederacy is reabsorbed back into the Union at the end of the story
Well, what I'm also asking is photos for the Charlottesville Riot and the Southern Vampire Mysteries in TL-191 universe. I hope they're released.

michael_hill-640.jpg

A photo of the League of the South members fighting in Charlottesville, Virginia. A Freedom Party party flag can be seen to the right.

s_w16_90530095.jpg

A flight of Confederate Asskicker dive bombers flying over Kansas during the early phases of the Second Great War. Note the lack of stars on the roundels.

Remagen_enclosure.jpg

A photo of US prisoners captured by the Confederate army in late 1943. Note that the Confederate guard is holding a captured US Thompson SMG. The photograph was found on the body of a dead Confederate Lieutenant in Virginia.

Katy%C5%84%2C_ekshumacja_ofiar.jpg

A photograph of the exhumed bodies of massacred US officers taken prisoner during the rapid advances through Ohio in 1941. The bodies were found in a forest outside of Louisville, Kentucky. Photograph courtesy of the International Red Cross.

800px-Americanexecuted1950korea.jpg

A photograph of an executed Confederate soldier "Taken down the road" by US troops in South Carolina in early 1944. Note the fact that the man's hands are bound. The photograph was taken by Lieutenant Boris Lavochkin.

800px-German_POWs_captured_in_Flanders_by_Brits2.jpg

US troops taken south of Big Lick, Virginia during one of the many battles of the Roanoke in 1916. This was during the transitional period between the forage cap and the steel helmet, and this is evidenced by the mix of the two headgears on the prisoners.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B21845%2C_Sowjetische_Kriegsgefangene_im_Lager.jpg

Russian Prisoners in another open air camp taken prisoner by the Imperial German Army in 1942. Photo courtesy of the Bundesarchiv.

Last edited:
DSC_6585.JPG

The SS Alice Roosevelt under her original name in 2011.

The RMS Queen Mary (the USS Alice Roosevelt 1941-1946, SS Alice Roosevelt 1946-2011, Queen Mary 2011, SS Alice Roosevelt again there after) was a first British and then American passenger liner that served for much of the mid 20th century. Commissioned by Cunard in the late 1920's as a replacement for the aging RMS Mauritanian, and to compete with the newer superliners being built the Germans, French, and Italians the Queen Mary entered service in 1936 and proved to be the most popular ship on the Atlantic crossing from her maiden voyage until the outbreak of the Second Great War. In New York at the outbreak of hostilities between the United States and Great Britain she was requisitioned by the American government and renamed in honor of the first wife of President Theodore Roosevelt before sailing around cape horn to act as a troop ship between California and the Sandwich islands.

Following the cession of hostilities she was used the shuttle decommissioned soldiers home before being sold to the United States Line in 1946. For the next thirty years she would serve as the line's flag ship on the popular Los Angeles to Honolulu run. In 1976 though her age and competition from air travel and new ships finally caught up with her and she was retired from service and sold to the city of Long Beach who converted her into a combination hotel and museum. Controversially for the ship's 75th birthday in 2011 an attempt was made by the city to return her to original name, but the decision was quickly reversed after the public outcry proved immense.

Last edited:
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detai...an-actor-gary-cooper-1961-picture-id106756176

^Is it just me or does Mr Gary Cooper look very evocative of Mr Hosea Blackford in this particular illustration? (I've long thought of Mr Blackford as looking like the sort of character actor type seen in Classic Westerns and while Mr Cooper was a matinee idol, rather than second billing, he WAS born in the next state over from Dakota - although away on the OTHER side of that State).^

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detai...tter-in-the-mating-season-picture-id526887318

^I'm also morally certain Ms. Thelma Ritter was born to play Flora Hamburger Blackford - just watch anything she shows up in and listen to that New York voice steal nearly every scene she's in!^

scan_pic0218_rdax_500x272.jpg

This is a painting of Lieutenant Audie Murphy, the most decorated soldier in the history of either the CSA or USA, making his famous stand. Lieutenant Murphy was born to a poor sharecropping family in Texas on June 20th, 1925. When war seemed imminent, he tried to enlist in both the Confederate Air Force and the Confederate Marines, but was denied due to his small stature. He was finally accepted into the Army as a private in the 3rd Infantry Division. The 3rd first saw action during Operation Blackbeard in 1941, and Murphy distinguished himself time and time again, serving almost constantly at the front up to the end of the war. He barely escaped capture in 1943 when the Confederate forces in Pittsburgh surrendered, and he was reattached to the Confederate 1st Infantry Division. It was also here where he was promoted to Staff Sergeant. He fought in Tennessee, trying to delay general Morrell's rapid advances, and in the fighting in Chattanooga, where he was promoted to Lieutenant. After Tennessee fell, the Confederate forces fell back into Georgia. The 1st Division fell back in a hard fought retreat through Georgia, stopping for a brief pause in Savannah, before moving north into South Carolina. It was here where he acquitted himself. During a skirmish outside of Camden, SC, Murphy leapt on top of a burning US Barrel and utilized the machine gun to spur the Yankee advance. Even though he was wounded, Murphy continued to fire to cover the retreat of the rest of his unit. Murphy was awarded the Cross of Virginia for this action, and his memoirs of the war became a bestseller. He died in 1976 in Virginia due to a plane crash.

Deleted member 107125

Excuse me,will showing photos from the Censored Eleven (which I'm gonna say is propaganda of the Fascist Confederacy) get me into trouble here?Just asking .