Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

superman-warbonds.jpg

Second Great War propaganda featuring Superman. Superman was created in 1938 by American Jerry Siegel and Canadian Joe Shuster, and became a popular sensation for children in the United States, Occupied Canada, and even the Confederate States. During the Second Great War, Superman, along with other heroes became important icons in the US, encouraging young people to take part in the war effort by buying war bonds, planting victory gardens, giving away scraps for war material, and more. Throughout the war, he was often depicted fighting Confederate and other Entente spies and saboteurs. This led to him and other heroes being banned by the Freedom Party in the Confederacy and them creating their own variants, most notably Hyperman. Overall, Superman contributed a great deal to the United States' final victory over the Confederate States.

IMG_5791.JPG

German soldiers display captured SAPU bullet chain after a skirmish in the Drakensberg Mountains in 1974 during the South African War (1971-1979)

Bl_5aiOCAAAp5Bm.jpg

Members of the Negro Defense League, captured during a failed raid on a rural town in Alabama in 1904. The NDR would continue on from 1865 until finally merging with the Reds during their Rebellion.

IMG_3666.JPG

Barrels of the Petrograd Garrison moving towards the Russian Royal Palace and citizens look on cheering them during the Russian Revolution of 1963

I would have thought their wouldn't be a Petrograd garrison,considering the city was destroyed by a super bomb in 1944?

I would have thought their wouldn't be a Petrograd garrison,considering the city was destroyed by a super bomb in 1944?
I personally consider Tl-191 After the End to be official lore, and in 1963 it says that there were protests in major cities including Moscow and Petrograd

In the last book, it was implied that the city was totally destroyed, from what the newsreel said.
I know that, but then I really don't trust Turtledove to realize how big the city actually was.

But then again, we can always assume the Tsar was so bad at running things, Petrograd was run into the ground and just some tintown until it was blown up.