Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are talking about air attacks and Germans, I made this one up:

Stukas Over New York
NewYork.jpg

Here is one more:

Occupied Sydney
Some occupation forces of the Imperial Japanese Army take a group photograph with the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background.
August 24, 1942
OccupiedSydney.jpg

Raymann

Banned
Underboss, sorry you can't be President cause I will. Behave though and you won't get drafted into the cannon fodder brigades.

U.S.A.F.L.E. III
February 18, 1970

The United States Air Force Lunar Expedition III team conducts lunar exploration activities during its three month stay on the Moon.

MegaApollo.jpg

General Vicount Abraham Lincoln of the Royal Fusiliers leads an armored column against Geronimo in the First of the Great Western Wars.

desert Abe.jpg

Norman said:
General Vicount Abraham Lincoln of the Royal Fusiliers leads an armored column against Geronimo in the First of the Great Western Wars.

Ole Iron-Abe must have gotten a lot of sand in his whiskers.

Another one, this a call the 'Last Full Measure' although in the universe portrayed it would have little meaning. This is the Confederate Army charging the last Nationalist stronghold - the capitol building in Austin, Republic of Texas, 1934. After the charge photographed, the last shot would ever be fired between American armies.

gggggggggg.GIF

This is a pict. of Confederate liberators over Nazi Germany, 1944. Sorry about the picture quality but the stupid KB limit is resorting me to desperate measures.

planes3.GIF

Texan Nationalists survey the enemy. Despite some unit's valour, the outnumbered and outgunned Nation's Army was quickly overwhelmed, lacking air cover and supplies enjoyed by the Confederate and United States.

Attachments

• Texans1.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,568
PJ Norris said:
This is a pict. of Confederate liberators over Nazi Germany, 1944. Sorry about the picture quality but the stupid KB limit is resorting me to desperate measures.

Nice work anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.