Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got kind of bored, and made this image. I figure it'll give me some good photo doctoring practice. Here's the first one I messed around with, fairly straightforward.

me6629tc.jpg

A German military photographer grabbed this shot of an Me-662 tactical fighter in 1971.

Should I do some more complicated ones?

Diamond said:
Hell yeah!
Will you do requests? :D

Hah, I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything. I'm not working with the most advanced program. :D

Right now I'm working on a scene from the First World War, and the trench battles between the Army of Northern Virginia and the Army of the Potomac... ;) What would you like to see?

Texan paratroopers and tanks storming Washingon D.C. :D
P.s. The landing gear is still down on the jet just in case you didn't notice

Here's another:

csa19145xl.jpg

The Army of Northern Virginia goes to war, 1914

Mojo said:
P.s. The landing gear is still down on the jet just in case you didn't notice[/SIZE]

Uh... it just took off. :D

Diamond said:
Can you make an airship with this flag on it?
(It doesn't have to be in color. :D )

Sure can.

That's a pretty good image, Archangel. Where are those Southern boys being dropped into?

tetsu-katana said:
Sure can.

That's a pretty good image, Archangel. Where are those Southern boys being dropped into?

Thanks. I honestly think it's horrible. Those good ol' boys are going to be dropped into New York City around 1942.

Ask and ye shall recieve, Diamond.

drakanblimp7ga.jpg

Where does this airship call home? I didn't recognize the flag.

Diamond

Banned
That's damn awesome, tetsu. Thanks!
It's from my Drakeia timeline; the RAS Vengeful, an American Republic airship.

If only my gerbil empire pictures still existed :(

I really should learn how to use photoshop...

From the old board.
I edited some famous historical photos to include giant gerbils.
There was one with the big four after WW2, one with ML King and a gerbil preaching to the opressed blacks and gerbils of America...Ah good times :(

Thande

Donor
I remember the Giant Gerbils...didn't they get their own seat on the U.N. security council and everything after they helped clinch North Africa? :D

tetsu-katana said:
Hah, I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything. I'm not working with the most advanced program. :D ... ;) What would you like to see?

Think you could manage to work up a photo of someone planting the British flag on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.