Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it's not the Sim City you know, it's not developed by Maxis, you build "societies" instead of cities and the entire thing has been overhauled. The screenshot you saw is supposed to be an "Orwellian" society.

I've just read up on it, It looks great so far, I think the changes are for the best, I really didn't like the micromanagment part of the game and I love how you can build a society. And the six factors into building your city are great ideas. Plus you can put the buildings you want anywhere in the city, instead of laying about bloody zones and hoping for something nice to spring up.

The Orwellian society looks dreary and oppressive, good job, I say.:D

tanks-captured.jpg

Australian tanks conquer Mars.
Thats totally possible

:D That's friggin' perfect.
Although, I think Gary Oldman would be better. I mean, he just has those lifeless eyes, like a doll's eyes, and would be perfect for the role. Just look at what he did as Dracula in that 1992 film, Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Or if that's the quality you're looking for, how bout a shark? In the words of Robert Shaw " You ever seen a shark's eyes? Lifeless, like dolls eyes I tell ya"

In 1982, it was a closely guarded secret that Britain actually had a third aircraft carrier to put into play against Argentina. However, to get her into play would mean the use of unorthodox means to cover the 8,000-mile journey south...

Purported to be the last-known sighting of HMS Ark Royal:
TheGreenwichExperiment.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.