Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archangel Michael said:
You've got some nice pictures BrianP. What program do you use?

I'm using Photoshop 6.0. I find my images on Google image search. After that, it is just cut and paste. B&W photos are easier IMO. The blur tool is also handy to help get rid of some sharp contrasts.

Fenwick said:
Could anyone make a picture of Hitler and Stalin together?

I'll try tomorrow night...it is too late now!

Last edited:
BrianP said:
I'm using Photoshop 6.0. I find my images on Google image search. After that, it is just cut and paste.

I use Paint.

BrianP said:
I'll try tomorrow night...it is too late now!

Beat you to it. :p That Yalta Conference picture sure does come in handy.

hitlerandstalin5ta.png

BrianP said:
ADOLF HITLER STANDS TRIAL
October 18, 1945

Adolf Hitler stands before the judges at the opening of Nuremberg Trial to hear the list of crimes charged against him. Hitler was captured by members of the U.S. 101st Airborne Division after he escaped Berlin and attempted to reach the Austrian Alps.

HitlerNuremburg.jpg

Awww, Hitler looks sad.

cspressconference9yl.png

Joint press conference at Camp David, November 14, 1999. From left to right is Union Secretary of State Dick Gephardt, Confederate President Bill Clinton, Confederate Attorney General Al Gore, and Union President Hillary Rodham.

csacarrier6ux.png

CSS Yorktown ablaze after being struck by an American suicide airplace at the Battle of Key West on June 15, 1943. A second American suicide plane can been seen in the background.

cssvirginia8zp.jpg

CSS Virginia off the coast of California following the Confederate amphibious assault on May 10, 1913. In the background you can see a C.S. Army airship.

Diamond said:
Why would they have those big-ass Confederate flags on their sleeves? :confused:

Yeah, that's a little wierd. And it still says 'President of the United States of America' on the podium.

Okay, I just swiped this from Red Alert 2, but I figure it counts anyway.

A rare photograph, taken on the deck of the Kuznetsov-class heavy missile cruiser Bering, flagship of the 2nd Pacific Ocean fleet, during the Soviet attack on San Francisco of June 7, 1969, the opening day of the Dialectic War. Overhead, elements of General Colonel Pakilev's 3rd Heavy Air Armada begin a bombing run on the Golden Gate area.

sanfran.jpg

Diamond said:
Why would they have those big-ass Confederate flags on their sleeves? :confused:

Where the Confederates won the Second Great War and the Freedom Party remained in control.

tetsu-katana said:
Yeah, that's a little wierd. And it still says 'President of the United States of America' on the podium.

Because it's happening in the United States.

Not as good as some past ones, but...

Paris Burns as the American flag flys over the Eiffel Tower... I had to make it greyscale because I screwed up on the fire...

usa_eiffel.png

CONFEDERATE WAR HEROES

ALVIN C. YORK
Alvin York was born in Pall Mall, Tennessee on December 13, 1887. During the First Great War, York won the Southern Cross of Honor for actions during the Battle of Meuse River-Argonne Forest, France on October 8, 1918. After the war, York founded an agricultural institute in Jamestown, Tennessee.

AlvinYork.jpg

AUDIE L. MURPHY
Audie Murphy was born in Famersville, Texas on June 20, 1924. During the Second Great War, Murphy became the most decorated soldier in Confederate States history. He was awarded every medal for valor, including the Southern Cross of Honor and the Order of Lee. After the war, Murphy entered politics in Texas, serving three terms in the state legislature before becoming governor. Murphy lives in Austin, Texas and it active in the local chapter of the Confederate Veterans Association (C.V.A.)

AudieMurphy.jpg

Diamond

Banned
BrianP said:
AUDIE L. MURPHY
Audie Murphy was born in Famersville, Texas on June 20, 1924. During the Second Great War, Murphy became the most decorated soldier in Confederate States history. He was awarded every medal for valor, including the Southern Cross of Honor and the Order of Lee. After the war, Murphy entered politics in Texas, serving three terms in the state legislature before becoming governor. Murphy lives in Austin, Texas and it active in the local chapter of the Confederate Veterans Association (C.V.A.)
That's just wrong. :D

Good job on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.