Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddaylandinginnewyork3eg.jpg

Anybody feeling for a amphibian landing of New england republic by the US ?

Not exactly a photo, but a line-drawing of the Ottoman airship Lütf-ü Hümayun, used by His Imperial Majesty for his grand tour of the empire in 1922.

Airship Exterior3.JPG

GERMAN OCCUPATION OF WASHINGTON
February 18, 1950

One year after it began its invasion of the United States, German forces finally captured the national capital of Washington, D.C. On February 18, 1950, the German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler toured the city. It was reported that he was full of joy as he sat in the chair of President Harry S. Truman in the White House. Truman had been executed by the SS the previous day.

NaziMarch.jpg

WhiteHouseHitler.jpg

I know that the photo of Hitler in Paris has been redone so many times, but there are just so many possibilities!

CapitolRally.jpg

The great Nazi Party rally in Hitlerburg (formally Washington, D.C.) on August 24, 1955

Last edited:
I thought the water was deep near Columbia...

Dammit Norris I hate you. Everyone can draw but me...

How is everyone doing these then? Just paint and time?

BrianP said:
February 18, 1950

One year after it began its invasion of the United States, German forces finally captured the national capital of Washington, D.C. On February 18, 1950, the German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler toured the city. It was reported that he was full of joy as he sat in the chair of President Harry S. Truman in the White House. Truman had been executed by the SS the previous day.

NaziMarch.jpg

WhiteHouseHitler.jpg

I know that the photo of Hitler in Paris has been redone so many times, but there are just so many possibilities!

CapitolRally.jpg

The great Nazi Party rally in Hitlerburg (formally Washington, D.C.) on August 24, 1955

Those are the spookiest photos I've seen yet on this thread.

BrianP said:
February 18, 1950

CapitolRally.jpg

Wow...that is the so incredibly garish. It's perfect.

My only quibble is that there aren't enough searchlights. Nazis love searchlights.

Thanks for the comments about the photos.

One doesn't realize how Nazi-ish a Presidential inaguaration actually looks until you cover all of the American flags with Nazi ones and slap a couple of eagles on there.

Ivan Druzhkov said:
Wow...that is the so incredibly garish. It's perfect.

My only quibble is that there aren't enough searchlights. Nazis love searchlights.

Well,if it's a daytime rally,there wouldn't be any searchlights around,now would there? :D

ADOLF HITLER STANDS TRIAL
October 18, 1945

Adolf Hitler stands before the judges at the opening of Nuremberg Trial to hear the list of crimes charged against him. Hitler was captured by members of the U.S. 101st Airborne Division after he escaped Berlin and attempted to reach the Austrian Alps.

HitlerNuremburg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.