Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scandinavian Union armoured turret ship "Surt" cruising a Norwegian fiord in 1857. From my TL: If you wait you may become King of Sweden.

Surt.png

Britain and France go on the offensive in Spring 1940, with Wehrmacht troops and vehicles massing in western Germany for an offensive into France suffer big losses from Allied bombing raids.

Although the war is bloody as the Wehrmacht battle to hold back the Anglo-French offensive through Germany, the war ends with an Allied Victory in 1941.

The picture shows British troops raise the Union Jack over the Reichstag after a long battle which has left Berlin in ruins.

altww2reichstagbrit.PNG

A South African M1A1 Abrams storms along along a road in Tanzania, headed towards Rwanda during the SADF's intervention in the Rwandan genocide in 1994.

M1A1 Abrams AH 2.jpg

very similar.

Another British New York photo (this one's a bit shoddy).
For some reason I was inspired to make this: A double-decker tram, I suppose operated by Transport for Boston in a British America TL. The front of the second level didn't exactly come out too great, though. (And note that this was designed to look good on my monitor and could look terrible on a decent monitor... oh well)

tgreen.jpg

For some reason I was inspired to make this: A double-decker tram, I suppose operated by Transport for Boston in a British America TL. The front of the second level didn't exactly come out too great, though. (And note that this was designed to look good on my monitor and could look terrible on a decent monitor... oh well)
I can't tell that this was edited. Awesome job!:cool:

Thande

Donor

We don't do double-decker trams though...that's more the Belgians...

We don't do double-decker trams though...that's more the Belgians...
Well, I was at first thinking of trying to do a double-decker bus in the MBTA bus paint scheme, but then I came upon the image of the Green Line trolley and decided it would be easier to do that... :p

So just pretend it's Boston in the Belgian America TL then... (now there's a TL I'd like to see someone pull off)

Status
Not open for further replies.