Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make this, but it's cool nonetheless.
I found it on civfanatics.com...

Modern Roman Legionary. :D
Modern_legionary1.jpg

Looks like an Imperial Guardsman from Warhammer 40k.

How about something 1984 style, such as the all too familiar picture of the Soviets waving their flag over Berlin replaced by the Ingsoc flag.

Any such thing is alright, that was just an example.

US Army Recon Humvee assists Union scouts during the American Civil War. The 95th Stryker Brigade Combat Team was mysteriously transported back through time to 1863, just before their deployment to Korea.

reconduosa2.jpg

Mittens the Destroyer. This vile warlock conquered over half of the Holy Roman Empire and even managed to put Paris to the torch before being pulled down by the combined forces of Richard the Lionhearted, Philip II, and Fredrick Barbarossa.

Mittens the Destroyer.jpg

US Army Recon Humvee assists Union scouts during the American Civil War. The 95th Stryker Brigade Combat Team was mysteriously transported back through time to 1863, just before their deployment to Korea.

I'll leave that to the TL experts.:D

Another one:

Thande Multiverse Research Institute employed private military expeditionary force in action.

Those are great C

*snip*

Oh. My. God.

Without a doubt, that is the most orgasmically awesome picture I've seen all day.

The USS Alabama (BB8) takes a direct hit from a German battleship during the battle of Virginia Capes, Oct 1912.

08_alabama_bb8.jpg

Last edited:
Smoke billows from the heavily damaged USS Alabama (BB8) as she limps slowly into Cheasapeke Bay after the battle of Virgina Capes.

10_alabama_bb8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.