Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
image_08_10_050_R07-2010.jpg

American loyalist soldiers defend firefighters attempting to put out a fire at the destroyed Metropolitan Police Headquarters in downtown Washington, DC during the 1933 American Crisis

What do you think? Its a shopped photo I made of the "Rock Hard Grandpa" Robert Durbin to look like Teddy Roosevelt in a period picture.

Robert Durbin3.jpg

The original I worked off of. I modified his ear, chin, nose, lower lip, and his right eye and cheek.

Robert Durbin.JPG

997762.jpg

Clash of Infinite Fictions. President Homer Simpson at his desk.

300830.gif

"I mean, seriously, my opponents are a wackoo who thinks the world was made in seven days, and a crazy businessman who thinks the poor should starve. If you don't want a wackoo who abuses religion for his own purposes, or a person blind to anything outside his comfort zone, then vote for me, Homer Simpson, for a second term!"

"I can't live the button-down life like most politicians today. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the 'blue dogs' with my cocky stride and progressive fiscal policies -oh, I'll never be the darlings of the so called 'DLC', who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about 'What's to be done with this Senator Simpson?'"
- Homer Simpson adressing a crowd of supporters in Springfield during the primaries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.