Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be the flag of the United Fascist Provinces of Zambezi-Ubangi for all we know.

Now that would be an interesting timeline.

I recently came across this photo of the CSFS (Confederate State Flying Ship) Virginia attacking the USS Monitor. I apologize for the quality of the print, but Civil War photos aren't very good.

ACW Monitor Air Attack.jpg

Archangel Michael said:
I wonder who would win? :)
If I recall my history the real problem with the early use of flying ships in the Civil War was that neither side had very good bombs and the flying ships were vulnerable to rifle fire.

This having been said the sinking of the USS Monitor in this attack forced the North to create a flying Corps, whose principal use was scouting out enemy movements.

PJ Norris said:
Can I post some of my AH drawings? They're pretty good.
Sure, go ahead, PJ! I seem to remember having seen some of them in your CSA-thread and found them quite good!

Best regards!

- B.

Thande

Donor
Now this is strange. It's a totally genuine photo of the EU and British flags that I pulled off the BBC Website.

But doesn't it look to you like the EU flag was Photoshopped on? :confused:

_40631216_1jackafp203i.jpg

Thande said:
Now this is strange. It's a totally genuine photo of the EU and British flags that I pulled off the BBC Website.

But doesn't it look to you like the EU flag was Photoshopped on? :confused:

Does a bit, any dark theories-maybe it wasn't visible enough and to promote the EU it has to always be shown fully.

Thande

Donor
Either that or the actual flag features a swastika or a hammer and sickle but it's all a government conspiracy to hide this from us. :D

Thande it has BOTH a Hammer and Sicle and a Swastika as well as Roman, Greek, Russian, Celtic crosses and a smiley face.

After the stunning defeat of French Forces by the Combined German British Armies, General Montgomery takes in the sights with the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

The Kaiser did not arrive in Paris for another two weeks as he was on the eastern front lending assistance to the Polish forces facing the onslaught of the Russian troops.

Hitler with Monty.jpg

Thande said:
Either that or the actual flag features a swastika or a hammer and sickle but it's all a government conspiracy to hide this from us. :D

Everyone knows that the EU flag is a covert U.S. flag and all of you will be states by the end of 2006. :D

Thande

Donor
If you think that's a threat you're sorely mistaken - although I wouldn't be a US state by choice, I'd much rather be one than a member of the EU if it carries on its current course...

Here's an image of Brittanic Union Premier Winston Churchill, American President Wendell Wilkie, and Italian Prime Minister Benito Mussolini at their historic Malta Conference in 1943.

Yalta.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.