Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flag of the Pirate Kingdom of Canada

Pirates_of_the_C_115061artw.jpg

Wolfpaw

Banned
1487976_com_kaiserandn.jpg

German Kaiser Nikolaus visits with his cousin Tsar Vilgelm of Russia several years prior to the War of the Three Emperors.

Wolfpaw

Banned
HC3x2.jpg

Former president Theodore Roosevelt during the Anglo-American campaign against the Ottomans in the Middle East during World War I. It was here that Roosevelt would earn his famous moniker, "Teddy of Arabia."

A young Theodore Roosevelt poses for the camera before going on the famous hunt where he knifed a Souix Were-Cougar to death.
TeddyRoosevelt.jpg

In a world where sea serpents exist, there are a small group of individuals who lay their lives on the line every day to stop them...

WaterCannon_Dragon.jpg

I decided to play around with Wikipedia pages and editing pages but never really save it, one of them are the Final of the World Cup pages.

This is an alternate timeline where soccer is more popular in the United States and both the US and the Soviet Union had more success in the World Cup. Thus turning the World Cup into a sporting battling ground between the superpowers like the Olympics had been in OTL. In TTL, they both reached the final in 1974 when the tournament was held in West Germany.

AlternateWorldCupFinal.png

Last edited:
In a world where sea serpents exist, there are a small group of individuals who lay their lives on the line every day to stop them...

Looks like one of those water cannons that are used to spray pirates... by the looks of that figurehead, I'd say they was Pirates of the North Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.