Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
vgkbgk.jpg

What the hell man? Is that like Kennedy wearing a mask to scare the Jews, Gays and Gypsies away from his car?

Tempted to sig.

@Redem: I concur. I'm thinking, 'and somehow no one is going to remember those big flying wings and there will be no tech boost from reverse-engineering the transistors and the massive engines for the war-wheels and the super-jets?'

(Not Mine)
Allied Japanese forces raise the flag over The ruins of Peking this marked the begining of Operation Snapdragon and the fall of fascist China It should be noted that every soldier in this picture was killed save one on the far left Private Kikuchi who later spoke at the victory monument in Hiroshima where a statue of this historic event is on display

(Not Mine)
Allied Japanese forces raise the flag over The ruins of Peking this marked the begining of Operation Snapdragon and the fall of fascist China It should be noted that every soldier in this picture was killed save one on the far left Private Kikuchi who later spoke at the victory monument in Hiroshima where a statue of this historic event is on display

Points to lower left corner.

Why are there ships in Peking?

Tempted to sig.

@Redem: I concur. I'm thinking, 'and somehow no one is going to remember those big flying wings and there will be no tech boost from reverse-engineering the transistors and the massive engines for the war-wheels and the super-jets?'

Or hell no one is the least bothered Adolf Hitler came out of nowhre

Maybe the Kennedy pick is all about fixing the budget with his offer "Get to shoot Hitler for a hundred buck"

Status
Not open for further replies.