View attachment 831813
The last picture ever taken of King George VI before his death on February 6, 1984. George VI served as King of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth realms from 28 May 1972 until his death in 1984, aged 88. George ascended to the throne in 1972 at age 76 upon the death of his brother King Edward VIII at age 77. He was succeeded by his elder daughter, Elizabeth II.

His wife, known as Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother to avoid confusion with her daughter Queen Elizabeth II, would live a nearly unprecedented 117 years and 260 days until her death on 21 April 2018 (coincidentally also her daughter's 90th birthday), making her the oldest living person for 7 months and also was the last confirmed person that was alive during the 19th century.

Queen Elizabeth II is the current Queen of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth realms, and has been since her father's death on 6 February 1984. With the successes of Lifex (Life Extension) technologies and biohancing techniques emerging in the late-2020s the Queen has just recently celebrated her 240th birthday on 21 April 2166, though she is in very poor health. 153-year-old George, Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the British throne, and has been ever since the death of his father William, Prince of Wales in 2100 at age 118 from poor health. It is widely reported that upon his ascension to the throne that George will use his first name as his regnal name in honour of his grandfather King George VI. Elizabeth's eldest son Charles, Prince of Wales died in 2043 aged 95, despite Lifex treatments. Queen Elizabeth II's husband King Consort Philip Mountbatten passed away in June 2023 shortly after his 102nd birthday before such life extension technologies were available.
I guess George VI never picked up his smoking habit. I assume that he never developed cancer among other things and that allowed him to live for another 32 years.

On another hand, I thought Elizabeth II's husband Phillip was Prince consort and not King consort.

I guess George VI never picked up his smoking habit. I assume that he never developed cancer among other things and that allowed him to live for another 32 years.

On another hand, I thought Elizabeth II's husband Phillip was Prince consort and not King consort.
Well The Queen Mother was Queen Consort so I just used that knowledge and assumed. Maybe an exception is made for Philip ITTL.

foster and stalin - Copy.png

Chairman William Zebulon Foster of the United Communist Councils of America and General Secretary Stalin of the Soviet Union meet in Paris to discuss the post-war world.
I made this photo for a video:

But basically, America falls to a communist revolution in 1929. The USSR still beats Nazi Germany and occupies Europe. This leads to 1984's dystopia.

View attachment 832775
Chairman William Zebulon Foster of the United Communist Councils of America and General Secretary Stalin of the Soviet Union meet in Paris to discuss the post-war world.
I made this photo for a video:

But basically, America falls to a communist revolution in 1929. The USSR still beats Nazi Germany and occupies Europe. This leads to 1984's dystopia.
What leads to China's adoption of the "Obliteration of the Self" ideology in this take on 1984?

Photo of USB connector
The failed attempt of Compaq, DEC, IBM, Intel, NEC and Nortel
To create a new Universal Standard Bus in 1996.

The Market ignored this bizarre interface, in favour of Firewire, who remain Standart until 2011 with Introduction of Thunderbolt.

Fwuvs55aUAAj0xv

Last edited:
Photo of USB connector
The failed attempt of Compaq, DEC, IBM, Intel, NEC and Nortel
To create a new Universal Standard Bus in 1996.

The Market ignored this bizarre interface, in favour of Firewire, who remain Standart until 2011 with Introduction of Thunderbolt.

Fwuvs55aUAAj0xv
Ironically a triangle shaped connector, while bulkier, would be better IMHO as how many times have you put a USB in the correct way up, not had it fit, flipped it, not had that fit, then flipped to original and it goes in.

A triangle shaped one which will work in all 3 orientations is better lol

Ironically a triangle shaped connector, while bulkier, would be better IMHO as how many times have you put a USB in the correct way up, not had it fit, flipped it, not had that fit, then flipped to original and it goes in.

A triangle shaped one which will work in all 3 orientations is better lol
I understand what you mean but I am not sure if I am personally the only person who has been blessed by not having to attempt to plug in my USBs without having to do it once 0.o

MNM041_Presidential_Portrait_of_an_older_man_with_a_mustache_an_8f83a168-73ab-48d2-8cba-75d742...png

Presidential Portrait of Cliffton M. Fischbach (D-OH), who served as President of the United States from 1993 to 2001.
MNM041_Presidential_Portrait_of_Markiplier_with_the_American_fl_f6ae1f77-f32a-49f8-b5ad-255ca6...png

President Fischbach's son, Mark Fischbach (D-CA), currently serving as United States Senator.

RDT_20230526_1051484110855431511585057.jpg

Tom Cruise appearing in a promotion still for 2015's The Young Pope. Cruise, who has admitted that he had wanted to become a Catholic Priest when he was younger, has said that show helped the actor reconnect with his faith, which led to him leaving the Church of Scientology in 2017.

Last edited: