d2ad00e0-e8da-11ed-8312-0242ac110004_0.webp

Hereditary Prince Zabulon

image_gjzdm85l_1683055209399_raw-jpg.828952

Crown Princess Maia

image_wFUDXiJ5_1683208471558_512.webp

Crown Prince Jacob

all the images are made by me with Imgcreator or Openart

Not a photo, but a video:

The final scenes of the King of the Hill series finale Lucky's Wedding Suit (Season 10, Episode 16), which aired on Fox on May 14, 2006 right after the previous episode Edu-macating Lucky.
---------------------
Context: Lucky's Wedding Suit in OTL was intended to be the series finale of King of the Hill. However, Fox decided to renew the series and the show continued until Season 13 in 2009 (with its last four episodes airing in syndication in 2010). This likely also explains why Season 11 began airing in January 2007 instead of September 2006 due to it being fast-tracked into production at the last minute and having Lucky's Wedding Suit as the 11th season's (being a holdover episode from Season 10 and having a Season 10 production code) finale instead.

Last edited:
The guardian of the gate
image_6RfgsJsf_1683238027943_raw.jpg

In this Anonymous paint is shown for the first time a musketeer of the Assyrian Sultanate.
During the fall of Iranian Empire in early XIX century after the fall of Zand Dinasty, the western provinces entered in a long period of turmoil. Under local warlord, pretenders to Iranian throne or indipendence movements, from Egypt to Armenia the Iranian Empire found itself embroiled in many conflicts.

At the end of this time of trubles, the Qajar dinasty emerged victorious, but not without losses.
They were able to retain Egypt, Syria and Palestine, but was forced to retreat from Armenia, Anatolia and northern Iraq, or Assyria.

In the paint, a musketeer of the Sultanate of Assyria guards the entrance of the ruins of Nineveh.

PSX_20230505_112620.jpg

In 1957 Gardner Fox pitched his idea for a new Flash comic and was rejected , undeterred Fox reworked his pitch for Martin Goodman and not only introduced the world to The Whizzer (aka Barry Allen) but helped shape The Atlas age of comics.

If this gets enough likes I will restart my Fawcett comics form

View attachment 829290
In 1957 Gardner Fox pitched his idea for a new Flash comic and was rejected , undeterred Fox reworked his pitch for Martin Goodman and not only introduced the world to The Whizzer (aka Barry Allen) but helped shape The Atlas age of comics.

If this gets enough likes I will restart my Fawcett comics form
I would definitely like to see more of this! Now I'm Just wondering what other famous characters could've been renamed to during their pre-production stage.

I would definitely like to see more of this! Now I'm Just wondering what other famous characters could've been renamed to during their pre-production stage.
Well I was inspired by @johnreiter idea of switching Marvel and DCs big three from the Goldenage and my initial idea from that was what if Marvel (or Atlas in this case) created The Justice League (All Winners League) and DC created the Fantastic 4
And I was thinking of making Hal Jordan the Silverage Blue Diamond but I been having second thoughts since @nick_crenshaw82 suggested making Whizzers costume blue to not make him look like Reverse Flash

THE FINAL DEATH OF CASSANDRA SPENCER
part of the Humberside timeline as established in the Shared Worlds game Get to the Top (of the Pops)

Untitled367_20230506002647.png

A snapshot from 16:17 of the YouTube video "Actual Cassie Spencer footage, Cassandra (2006), and In The Eye of the Beholder | COMPARISON", published 11 November 2024.

The snapshots depicted here are part of an interview Cassandra Spencer gave before her death, on 17 December 1979 — intended to be a promotion for her new album What's Done (Can't Be Undone). Spencer was reluctant at first, having to be dragged to the interview at Pearson Park, and was heavily on drugs by the time of the interview. This is clear in the initial minutes.

The journalists present would initially ask her about the album, the planned singles for the album, and her influences. By this point, Spencer is visibly on drugs, shaky, jittery, and out of her mind. However, the journalists would eventually ask her about her predictions about the Cold War, leading to the brief moment of lucidity that is depicted here. In a calm voice, she would detail her predictions about the collapse of the Soviet Union, the revolutions of 1989, as well as reinforcing for the Xth time that she has never been wrong with her predictions and to believe in her. This had become her routine whenever somebody talked to her throughout 1979, when she had changed her name to "Delphi" Spencer.

Moments after the snapshots depicted here, Cassandra Spencer would be stabbed by Aaron Wyland, a former journalist for the Morning Star, enraged at her for having predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union. The knife having struck directly into her abdominal aorta, she would bleed out and pass away just moments later. Spencer was 27.

Last edited:
image_cMcoBWT4_1683376674968_512.webp

Justinian III ascended to the throne as a young boy after his father George II was assassinated. His reign was marked by two major wars: the War of the Spanish Succession and the collapse of the Safavid dynasty and the resulting instability throughout the Middle East. Justinian III fought in Southern Italy alongside France and in Asia Minor to try to free Bithynia from Persian domination.
In practice, neither of these wars resulted in any significant gains for Justin, but the imperial army demonstrated its ability to fight on par with Western armies. In this image, a painting from the French school at the imperial court, Justinian is wearing the blue uniform that had recently become standard, modeled after those of the French.

300px-Dewey02.png

The actor and wrestler David Arquette playing the character Deputy Dwight "Dewey" Riley in the 1996 horror flick Scary Movie. Arquette's character was killed off by the end of the movie despite expectations by some fans that he would survive his injuries for a possible sequel. Unfortunately it was not to be as in Scary Movie 2 it was revealed that Dewey had died in the first movie.

Scary Movie's less than stellar performance at the box office was seen as trying to play off of the success of other famous horror franchises, especially as actress Neve Campbell's character was killed off in the opening scene despite being used in advertisement for the movie and was replacebyas the main character by fellow actress Drew Barrymore for the rest of the movie. Still yet the movie received a sequel in 1997 and launched a meta-horror franchise with a third movie released in 2000. Despite fans love for the character and hope that he'd be brought back to the franchise Arquette did not resume his role as Deputy Dewey. Though Scary Movie co-star Jamie Kennedy's character Randy Meeks was killed off in Scary Movie 2, he returned in Scary Movie 3 in 2000 after it was revealed that his survival was kept a secret from his friends by his family so that he could live a quiet life outside of Woodsboro.

Arquette would later go on to become an independent wrestler, however during a deathmatch with Nick Gage at Joey Janela's LA Confidential event, on November 16, 2018, Arquette suffered a severe cut in the neck and was rushed to the hospital only to die from blood loss.

Last edited:
MNM041_Homer_Simpson_as_a_puppet_on_an_episode_of_Sesame_Street_f8e56d8b-d3ed-4747-a8eb-8c8276...png

The famous Homer Simpson Muppet used in a dream sequence of a 1992 Simpsons episode. The puppet was actually gifted to Matt Groening from Jim Henson, who actually helped with sequence.

View attachment 829661
The actor and wrestler David Arquette playing the character Deputy Dwight "Dewey" Riley in the 1996 horror flick Scary Movie. Arquette's character was killed off by the end of the movie despite expectations by some fans that he would survive his injuries for a possible sequel. Unfortunately it was not to be as in Scary Movie 2 it was revealed that Dewey had died in the first movie.

Scary Movie's less than stellar performance at the box office was seen as trying to play off of the success of other famous horror franchises, especially as actress Neve Campbell's character was killed off in the opening scene despite being used in advertisement for the movie and was replacebyas the main character by fellow actress Drew Barrymore for the rest of the movie. Still yet the movie received a sequel in 1997 and launched a meta-horror franchise with a third movie released in 2000. Despite fans love for the character and hope that he'd be brought back to the franchise Arquette did not resume his role as Deputy Dewey. Though Scary Movie co-star Jamie Kennedy's character Randy Meeks was killed off in Scary Movie 2, he returned in Scary Movie 3 in 2000 after it was revealed that his survival was kept a secret from his friends by his family so that he could live a quiet life outside of Woodsboro.

Arquette would later go on to become an independent wrestler, however during a deathmatch with Nick Gage at Joey Janela's LA Confidential event, on November 16, 2018, Arquette suffered a severe cut in the neck and was rushed to the hospital only to die from blood loss.
I remember this guy from Eight Legged Freaks. He played the main character Chris McCormick.