d40e2f81d5739ecc5fb12c06118eda343c5a5a7d.jpg

Still from Disney's 1974 "Amuk Duck" cartoon, in which after a long sci-fi tv marathon Donald dreams he is a member of the USS Enterprise's crew and is mistaken for science officer Spock, allowing hijinks to ensue. While not considered canon by the larger Star Trek fan community, it is widely considered one of the first crossovers between the franchises prior to Disney acquired the rights to the entire Star Trek franchise in 2012.

(Real still, btw. Supposedly it was to be part of an exhibition at EPCOT but seemingly canceled fairly early as there is virtually no information about it anywhere)

Last edited:
d40e2f81d5739ecc5fb12c06118eda343c5a5a7d.jpg

Still from Disney's 1974 "Duck Amuk" cartoon, in which after a long sci-fi tv marathon Donald dreams he is a member of the USS Enterprise's crew and is mistaken for science officer Spock, allowing hijinks to ensue. While not considered canon by the larger Star Trek fan community, it is widely considered one of the first crossovers between the franchises prior to Disney acquired the rights to the entire Star Trek franchise in 2012.

(Real still, btw. Supposedly it was to be part of an exhibition at EPCOT but seemingly canceled fairly early as there is virtually no information about it anywhere)
Reminds me of Star Trek with cartoon characters.

What does this mean for Bans & Buster Bunny and the rest of the Tiny Toons?
I think you mean Babs and not Bans, Nick.

So they're also not children of the Looney Toons?
Well, I heard that the character Gogo Dodo is the son of Yoyo Dodo (the Dodo bird from the classic 1938 Looney Tunes cartoon Porky in Wackyland and its color remake Dough for the Do-Do). Apart from that, I don't think so.

I think you mean Babs and not Bans, Nick.
I did but I didn't catch my autocorrect.
Well, I heard that the character Gogo Dodo is the son of Yoyo Dodo (the Dodo bird from the classic 1938 Looney Tunes cartoon Porky in Wackyland and its color remake Dough for the Do-Do). Apart from that, I don't think so.
I was mainly referring to OPs TL where Plucky is the son of Daffy.