View attachment 712860
Seen above is a photo taken during a Broadway performance of "Batman: The Musical" in 2005, with songs by Jim Steinman and Danny Elfman, and starring Hugh Jackman as the titular Batman, as well as Denis O'Hare, Idina Menzel, Patrick Page and Meat Loaf.

The songs used in the musical included "Angels Arise", "Graveyard Shift", "In the Land of the Pig, the Butcher is King", "I Need All the Love I Can Get" as well as "Seize the Night".
Oh, hey, is this a reference to Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark?

I could see Julie Taymor being involved, same with Glen Berg.

seanpenn.jpg

Sean Pean (Best known for portraying Jeff Spicoli in the 1982 film Fast Times at Ridgemont High) during filming of the unreleased 1986 film Shanghai Surprise that would've starred him and his then wife Madonna. He would be arrested and charged with manslaughter after him and his personal assistant dropped a paparazzi from 9-story hotel balcony to his death during filming in Macau. He would be sent back to the US where he would spend 15 years to life in prison in 1987, but was released after serving 11 years for good behavior in 1998. Him and Madonna already divorced ten years prior.

Last edited:
Previous Part 5
From Mask of the Red Death - a "Crossed" TL by @kspence92

International developments. The Crossed outbreak was not only limited to the northeastern United States. There were cases of the Crossed in Scotland, St. Petersburg (Russia), and the entire Korean Peninsula.

Here are some photos of the Crossed outbreak in Scotland before it was entirely sealed off.
british-airways-boeing-777-200-approaches-runway-27l-at-london-heathrow-EAEHEA.jpg

Photograph of British Airways 2373 in 2005. This is the fateful flight that brought the Crossed Virus into Scotland as one of the passengers from Boston was unknowingly infected with the virus. It would be the last flight between the United States and the United Kingdom up until 2012.
A_Challenger_2_Main_Battle_Tank_from_the_Royal_Scots_Dragoon_Guards._GERMANY._21-01-2003_MOD_45142222.jpg

A Challenger 2 MBT from the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards on the way Edinburgh to contain the Crossed outbreak.
coronavirus-uk-nhs-hospital-coronavirus-pod-2B6TN5A.jpg

NHS personnel in hazmat suits were seen in the ground zero of the crossed virus in Edinburgh, Scotland on November 19, 2008. This was before the authorities lost control of the entire country, leading to the usage of nuclear weapons by coup plotters and the eventual write-off of the north which would remain abandoned until 2032.​

Has anyone ever thought of doing a picture timeline inspired by the following?
  1. Red Alert
  2. Red Dawn
  3. The Price of Freedom
  4. World in Conflict

Last edited:
The closest we got to World in Conflict and Red Dawn is 1983: Doomsday.
I've heard about a Red Dawn+ timeline but it seems lost to the internet.

Honestly it would be interesting and awesome to see such a timeline. Not just from the whole Soviet invasion of America and Cold War gone hot angle but also too see how the world would be changed by such a conflict.

Honestly it would be interesting and awesome to see such a timeline. Not just from the whole Soviet invasion of America and Cold War gone hot angle but also too see how the world would be changed by such a conflict.
If you want to start it, then go ahead.

iC9cPwYJSCr6zUXig6RSEj-1024-80.jpg.webp

While performing an exterior examination of the ISS, astronaut Ivan Ivanovich became detached from the space-station and rapidly drifted away from the station. Despite the best efforts of the crew of the ISS, Ivanovich could not be recovered without significant risk to the rest of the crew. Rather then risk the lives of his fellow crew-mates, Ivanovich chose to sacrifice himself and disabled the CO2 filters of his suit, drifting into unconsciousness and later death. There have been several proposed attempts at recovering Ivanovich's body but they have been repeatedly denied due to the risk and cost associated for such a mission. As Ivanovich's body drifts into a lower orbit, it's expected his remains will re-entered the Earth's atmosphere and burn up in the coming years

While reports indicate Ivanovich became separated after micro space debris severed their tether to the station and imparted enough momentum to push Ivanovich away from the station. However, there is a believe among many that Ivanovich may have been pushed and his line sabotaged by fellow astronauts Bill McArthur and Valeri Tokarev. Ivanovich's grandfather, who was involved in the early Vostok program and whose name is also Ivan, has been quite on the matter, dedicating only a small choir to his grandson

(based off of this and this)

Last edited:

There was one written but I can't find it anymore. It was pretty detailed im sure it was written by jimmygreen2002 but he's deleted his account.

Saltire%20Catalan%20Flag.jpg

Catalan and Scottish attendees at a pro-Kurdistani rally in 2019. After the successful independence movements of Scotland in 2014 and Catalonia in 2017, support for various independence movements has skyrocketed worldwide, including in the Middle East, with Kurdistan being the leading example. After the defeat of ISIS in 2018, moves and calls for Kurdistani independence in Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and Iran increased exponentially, causing controversy and tensions across the region.

0W35JwR.png
abPr5vc.png
n2qWdoc.png

DLC Showcases for WWE 2K15, the first one is "The Game vs. The People's Champ" features matches , superstars and arenas from The Rock's feud with Triple H, from 1997 to 2002. The second is "Phenomenal Heartbreak", it features matches, superstars, and arenas from The Undertaker's feud with Shawn Michaels. The final was "Legend Killer" which focused on Randy Orton's "Legend Killer" gimmick from 2003 to 2008.

gPCy91l.png
Ki8eCiz.png
eZ3rQZH.png

The added dlc arenas to the arena select screen (as well as the final 4 from the base game)

(Will probably do the roster list tomorrow or next week)

Last edited:
Has anyone ever thought of doing a picture timeline inspired by the following?
  1. Red Alert
  2. Red Dawn
  3. The Price of Freedom
  4. World in Conflict

I had a notion for doing some based on the "Red Dawn in the DCU" thread started in the Fandom forum, a couple of months back.

It was going to get a little grim.

523-3.jpg

I had a notion for doing some based on the "Red Dawn in the DCU" thread started in the Fandom forum, a couple of months back.

It was going to get a little grim.

523-3.jpg
How would have superman been involved?

I also think you should do the timeline, it sound interesting.

How would have superman been involved?

I also think you should do the timeline, it sound interesting.

In the original concept, IIRC, Clark's just a highschooler in Smallville when the Soviets invade—presumably, especially depending on what incarnation of him and how close to the shooting he is, he wouldn't remain "just" a highschooler for very long at all.