800px-Greg%C3%B3rio_Lopes_-_Vasco_da_Gama_%28ca_1524%29.jpg

Vascu de Gama is a Roman navigator of Lusitanian origin. Outstanding figure of the era of Geographical Discoveries. Known for sailing around Libya, which became the starting point for Roman-Indian trade, and expanding the power of the Emperors in the southern hemisphere.

Some food for inspiration:
I just watched that video, it's interesting. Although I do wonder why Alternate History Hub though that after a 2 term Al Gore presidency that John McCain would get a single term from 2009-2013 followed by 2 terms of Obama (2013-2021).

I'm not trying to sound too political of course, I'm just curious. Most Gore Wins in 2000 scenarios I've seen have one of these two patterns:
  1. Gore wins in 2000 then gets reelected in 2004 then a Republican wins in 2008.
  2. Gore wins in 2000 then loses the 2004 election to a Republican candidate.

I just watched that video, it's interesting. Although I do wonder why Alternate History Hub though that after a 2 term Al Gore presidency that John McCain would get a single term from 2009-2013 followed by 2 terms of Obama (2013-2021).

I'm not trying to sound too political of course, I'm just curious. Most Gore Wins in 2000 scenarios I've seen have one of these two patterns:
  1. Gore wins in 2000 then gets reelected in 2004 then a Republican wins in 2008.
Gore winning in 2000 is fairly overused POD.

That happened here in this cool timeline. Not really related but I thought that would be cool to be brought up, as I instantly remembered that timeline when Cody mentioned that part at the end.

RIOT%20police%20and%20anti-capitalism%20protesters%20trade%20blows

Protests on Wall Street in 2009, following yet another plunge of the Dow Jones Average during the Second Great Depression.

Part of my “The Sun is Shining” TL.

And its corresponding films:

Captain America (1966)
An adaptation of the 1966 TV series.

Captain America (1989)
During World War 2, Steve Rogers (Captain America) and his sidekick Bucky Barnes confront his nemesis Johann Schmidt, the Red Skull. At the end he gets frozen and thawed in the 80s.
Captain America Returns (1992)
Captain America teams up with the assassin Natalia Romanoff (Black Widow) to bring down the infamous Wilson Fisk (Kingpin), as well as (plot twist) his revived friend Bucky Barnes, now the Winter Soldier.
Captain America Forever (1995)
Captain America and Bucky confront the baron Helmut Zemo and a robotic Arnim Zola from Steve's past.
Captain America and Bucky (1997)
Captain America and Bucky fight a brainwashed Sharon Carter, the henchman Crossbones, and the terrorist Flag-Smasher.

Captain America Begins (2005)
Frozen for decades after his successful campaign in World War 2, Steve Rogers (Captain America) uncovers a conspiracy by the tech company Advanced Idea Mechanics.
The White Knight (2008)
The Captain is called upon once again after the return of his nemesis organization, HYDRA, and its new leader Arnim Zola.
The White Knight Rises (2012)
After the events of the last film, Captain America is still a fugitive in the public eye. He falls into a rabbit hole trying to investigate the resurgence of AIM under new ruler MODOK.

Captain America v. Iron Man: Dawn of Conflict (2016)
Part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Steve Rogers is drawn to protect New York against the new Iron Man, whose actions have caused controversy.
Avengers (2017)
Following the death of Iron Man who performed a heroic sacrifice to repel Thanos from conquering Earth, Captain America is forced to assemble a team of heroes to circumvent the new threat that is the Silver Surfer.

Zack Snyder's Avengers (2021)
Same as above, but better, and the Silver Surfer is properly shown as the herald of Galactus.

The Captain (2022)
Captain America investigates a series of murders in New York City.

Last edited:
My only problem with this is that Captain America has never been described as The White Knight (at least not unironically) and makes me think that this is a comic about the 1950s Captain America that was retconned as a different person as well as a racist
To be fair,when have facts about characters ever gotten in the way of Frank Miller (or his alternate counterparts)

And its corresponding films:

Captain America (1966)
An adaptation of the 1966 TV series.

Captain America (1989)
During World War 2, Steve Rogers (Captain America) and his sidekick Bucky Barnes confront his nemesis Johann Schmidt, the Red Skull. At the end he gets frozen and thawed in the 80s.
Captain America Returns (1992)
Captain America teams up with the assassin Natalia Romanoff (Black Widow) to bring down the infamous Wilson Fisk (Kingpin), as well as (plot twist) his revived friend Bucky Barnes, now the Winter Soldier.
Captain America Forever (1995)
Captain America and Bucky confront the baron Helmut Zemo and a robotic Arnim Zola from Steve's past.
Captain America and Bucky (1997)
Captain America and Bucky fight a brainwashed Sharon Carter, the henchman Crossbones, and the terrorist Flag-Smasher.

Captain America Begins (2005)
Frozen for decades after his successful campaign in World War 2, Steve Rogers (Captain America) uncovers a conspiracy by the tech company Advanced Idea Mechanics.
The White Knight (2008)
The Captain is called upon once again after the return of his nemesis organization, HYDRA, and its new leader Arnim Zola.
The White Knight Rises (2012)
After the events of the last film, Captain America is still a fugitive in the public eye. He falls into a rabbit hole trying to investigate the resurgence of AIM under new ruler MODOK.

Captain America v. Iron Man: Dawn of Conflict (2016)
Part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Steve Rogers is drawn to protect New York against the new Iron Man, whose actions have caused controversy.
Avengers (2017)
Following the death of Iron Man who performed a heroic sacrifice to repel Thanos from conquering Earth, Captain America is forced to assemble a team of heroes to circumvent the new threat that is the Silver Surfer.

Zack Snyder's Avengers (2021)
Same as above, but better, and the Silver Surfer is properly shown as the herald of Galactus.

The Captain (2022)
Captain America investigates a series of murders in New York City.
Here's an image from Captain America Returns, with Michelle Pfeiffer as the Black Widow. Don't know who to cast as Steve.
Face-App-1633286621783.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.59.19 pm.png

The time displaced 18th President of the United States, Ulysses S. Grant and the space and time displaced 3rd President of the Confederate States of America Robert E. Lee in what was dubbed by many to have been the television interview of the century...