QFFLLO7IKBDHRAIFONMR27NAFM.jpg

A photograph of the H. Ross Perot Presidential Library in Dallas, Texas.

(This the Perot Science Museum in Dallas which I have been to)

Last edited:
This probably doesn't count as an image from an alternate world but I always wanted to envision what would be the dresswear for the native Mexican nobility whose titles and lands were recognized by the Spanish following the establishment of New Spain. Could be very well be a microscopic peak into the clothing habits of said Mexican nobility in a pseudo-Europeanized/Mesoamerican gone Meiji timeline.

Attachments

• Funproject-min.jpg
    Funproject-min.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 144

Deleted member 82792

This probably doesn't count as an image from an alternate world but I always wanted to envision what would be the dresswear for the native Mexican nobility whose titles and lands were recognized by the Spanish following the establishment of New Spain. Could be very well be a microscopic peak into the clothing habits of said Mexican nobility in a pseudo-Europeanized/Mesoamerican gone Meiji timeline.
You should make this a TL

161213_KennedyKGB2_Mooney.jpg

U.S. President Ted Kennedy and Soviet Premier Leonid Brezhnev during the second rounds of the Strategic Arms Limitations Talk (SALT II) in 1980.

Under New Management - The World of a Successful Business Plot:
Ge81MErHp9C_CNrQrTJWZm1JBnUzdp8fG9kQUTgUpSNExOgz3aEuEPuVdtzCsB6rdjNk1ijWC5pRAxSDe-sX2f3pxj-RQ8PWCgd_ehiDyQsepK-3ww1J1jziAXEUh9JWNOnNSHEB

Smedley Butler announcing the deposing of the President and the installment of him as Secretary of General Affairs.

6W_kljRC-yjpO6rdVOfNupq3EaollviDOhWqR2kT4rxI64evYtCgNAqPRmEZqwE7kklERH5EA26LpPohpXAWEY2Yq9RejWviJM1O0c5URApyUe8Rsh4nqB5QEjg8XGWH6GTAw84M

Members of the American Legion celebrate the news of the successful White House Putsch.

R3xphw9ya6p7oZIiLYRyDUxWP8S-2i0ocZIGcUKTsTgMYaFjiY_2Kl5GiLFsx7KcYKLU5fxMtLiNXWi5a7my1RRbvkziRmMxzDkSJWgzoOJxHUbSvps5obIheoShCv6ykTJoXvgK

The new Secretary of General Affairs, Henry Ford, speaks to the nation over the radio soon after Butler's "resignation".

Last edited:
Under New Management - The World of a Successful Business Plot:
Ge81MErHp9C_CNrQrTJWZm1JBnUzdp8fG9kQUTgUpSNExOgz3aEuEPuVdtzCsB6rdjNk1ijWC5pRAxSDe-sX2f3pxj-RQ8PWCgd_ehiDyQsepK-3ww1J1jziAXEUh9JWNOnNSHEB

Smedley Butler announcing the deposing of the President and the installment of him as Secretary of General Affairs.

6W_kljRC-yjpO6rdVOfNupq3EaollviDOhWqR2kT4rxI64evYtCgNAqPRmEZqwE7kklERH5EA26LpPohpXAWEY2Yq9RejWviJM1O0c5URApyUe8Rsh4nqB5QEjg8XGWH6GTAw84M

Members of the American Legion celebrate the news of the successful White House Putsch.

R3xphw9ya6p7oZIiLYRyDUxWP8S-2i0ocZIGcUKTsTgMYaFjiY_2Kl5GiLFsx7KcYKLU5fxMtLiNXWi5a7my1RRbvkziRmMxzDkSJWgzoOJxHUbSvps5obIheoShCv6ykTJoXvgK

The new Secretary of General Affairs, Henry Ford, speaks to the nation over the radio soon after Butler's "resignation".
OEM02_309149926_AR_1_0_60.jpg

Legion-appointed President John Raskob meets with Board member Pierre Du Pont. (1935)

z0FSErQaa8OwXngItkZBWaLljZUM4nb9KTnmPyz3jYgNpW-0Bldt68Lbo7l73IDYTWqeYmaUn1yRf9PJNeXNcpr3Qihu6sPp8chkYeKb_ZFzZVd4n3SY1R4T008a2irVFZOJv3MV

Legion-aligned President Charles Lindbergh in a state visit to Nazi Germany. (1943)

59dfbd8f1f84893b008b46d5_60.jpg

Legion-aligned President Joseph P. Kennedy with his sons, John and Joseph. (1945)

Image result for 1950s US city

A Picture of New York from the United States of America in World T68, commonly known as Ameriwank by others in the multiversal communnity....

Born from a very different World War Two than we had this than the United States we know, forged in the fires of war to single handedly defeat the the all consuming tyrannies of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, the United States went on to forge a new world order all around itself, based on liberal idealism and constitutional order and good ole fashioned capitalism.It was not good sailing for all, as Europe is under continuing rebuilding years later and Japan is still mired in poverty but overall the US has reason to be quite proud of itself, successfully handling the Decolonization of Africa and building a fairer world. UN edicts typically enforced via US Power, both Militarily and Economically.

At home, America basks in the Double V of Victory abroad and Victory at home. the discovery of Victory Abroad brought as the progessive forces of the New Deal were super charged in the process of war, as more and more Goverment became involved with the Economy setting up progams for benefits for all, with President Lyndon Johnson pushing through the Economic Bill Of Rights dream of FDR and the Democrats. Woman were thoroughly intergrated into the economic system over the years of war, becoming factory workers, drivers and more and when the war was over never dropped. Black People secured rights long denied as they proved to be fierce as any white man in the fight for freedom and a freindly white house under Lyndon took expert to push it through. Homosexuality became far more normalized under the pressures of war and attitudes were changed. After the war, the changes were normalized through extensive Goverment administration during the era of Lyndon Johnson, with the Social Progams and rights became entrenched through extensive government influence being recongized as normal under American Life.Social Conservative norms still exist however, with marriage or in the case of Homosexuals, Civil Union, being the norm, Style remains stuck in the 50s with skirts for woman and men being upright and proper, and the Churches wether evangelical,Mainline protestant,or Roman Catholic (or should I say Meta Catholic) now being highly influential and very well attended. Viewers from other timelines coming to this USA will remark on the incongruity of it all to their eyes and can have varying reactions to it all.

Now that they have erupted onto the Multiverse, they intend to take a very interventionist stance, defining themselves on the Multiversal stage as dedicated to spreading across the Verse. After all, so many worlds have not experienced the Blessings Of Liberty and the Prosperity to all and the United States is just the People to Do it. And these Virgin Earths! The New Manifest Destiny awaits, this time with no messy Genocide to make Americans feel akward when they seee the blurb in their text book! This drive is driven both by very paternalistic feelings towards the smaller timelines, patriotism and cold hard economic practicality...

Hi guys, this is my first in a series of Multiversal story lines that Ill be posting here. Id like to thank Scottish Mongol on SV for providing me alot of the fodder for this Ideas with some pecific ideas (such as the Meta Catholic Church all up to him) and being invaluable on building this up. I really look forward to continuing this further and writing and maybe establishing a Verse! Hope y'all enjoy!

Last edited:
View attachment 636177
Legion-appointed President John Raskob meets with Board member Pierre Du Pont. (1935)

z0FSErQaa8OwXngItkZBWaLljZUM4nb9KTnmPyz3jYgNpW-0Bldt68Lbo7l73IDYTWqeYmaUn1yRf9PJNeXNcpr3Qihu6sPp8chkYeKb_ZFzZVd4n3SY1R4T008a2irVFZOJv3MV

Legion-aligned President Charles Lindbergh in a state visit to Nazi Germany. (1943)

View attachment 636178
Legion-aligned President Joseph P. Kennedy with his sons, John and Joseph. (1945)
Now back to the Secretaries!:
SecretaryOfGeneralAffairsHugeJohnson.png

Secretary of General Affairs Hugh S. Johnson giving a speech to the Board. (1939)

JEdgarVacuum_50 (1).png

Secretary of General Affairs J. Edgar Hoover giving a speech to congress an hour prior to the Purge. (1947)

b14e7a1d6474872d53f5879eb0ce565e8f3a07c6_50.jpeg

Secretary of General Affairs Joseph McCarthy showing a map of Communist rebel organizations. (1950)

jax.jpg

Mortal Kombat Special Force II is a action-adventure game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
It Sequel to a failed spin-off, Mortal Kombat Special Force after 21 years

Hydrozagadka poster.jpg

A Trailer Poster of Tim Burton's Hydrozagadka
Hydrozagadka is a 2012 American superhero film directed by Tim Burton'. It is a remake of the 1971 polish film of the same name​