Depeche Mode 2005.jpg

A Thumbnail of Depeche Mode - Master And Servant (Live 8 2005)
Depeche Mode has reunited to perform for a global audience of 2.0 billion people At Live Aid in 2005 after 10 Years since breakup.​

Based on a thread called R.C.'s Tossed Across Spacetime: An ISOT TL

enhanced-buzz-orig-9486-1385048106-27.jpg

President John F. Kennedy, shortly after arriving at the White House in Torrington, a few weeks after an alternate United States that suffered from a nuclear
exchange in 1983 appeared in the new world and rejoined with Texas. This resulted in the already existing capital in Austin to relocate to Torrington. Kennedy
himself was selected by Congress in Torrington to lead after the already existing cabinet was not brought along after the transportation, that and the government
in Austin was consisted of members not just from 1963 but from versions of 1985, and 1999 that weren't affected by nuclear war. Shortly after assuming office,
Kennedy would select Absarokan Senator Philip Redtail as his running mate since LBJ was not brought along.

bkej5miexxj35hrxjzrb.jpg

Members of the private military and security company Diamond Dogs at a military camp in Egypt during a deployment mission along with a bipedal tank called Metal Gear REX. Diamond Dogs have been proven reliable by many nations after being seen as instrumental in the defeat of the military state Outer Heaven led by Liquid and Solidus Snake and Steven Armstrong in Badakhstan as well as playing a crucial role in the defeat the Aum Shinrikyo in Northern Japan.

aee790d08b7b73ed50157ea1faeafe20.jpg

A Soviet military parade in Moscow, which was meant to showcase the country's recovery from World War 3, Yuri's attempted global domination, a timeline replacement as well as the country west of the Ural Mountains appearing in this world. Prior to the nations transportation the Soviet Union was in the middle a post-war reconstruction period, the transportation made things worse. Martial Law was declared in order to prevent the already bruised nation from collapsing onto itself, the newly appointed premier Vladimir Kollontai enacted a five-year plan to help to get the country up on its feet, not long afterwards it made contact with a version of the Soviet Union that engaged in Nuclear war in 1983 based in most of Siberia and some surrounding areas, their government, located in Krasnoyarsk was relocated to Moscow. The recombined Soviet Union made haste with Kollontai's five-year plan as it made use with its mass infrastructure plans as well as the use of whatever resources they had. Nowadays things have been alright with the Soviet Union with some ups and downs. There hasn't been not a whole lot of talk with the United States or ANZC although so far its been rather positive.

Last edited:
Another post of mine from “Images from the Footprint of Mussolini”:

EUj_55uXkAEk-8h.jpg

1615646567910-jpeg.632964
BailOrgana.jpeg

Kao Se, Over Leader (see dictator) of the Greater Dominion of Kamino (top). Bass Lesmor, Grand Divine Emperor of the Holy Union of Geonosia, upon receiving a transmission from Kao Se (centre). Prime Chancellor of the Galactic Imperium, Davclar Junder (bottom).
The Greater Dominion of Kamino is the main antagonistic force in the sequel trilogy to Sergio Martino’s Galactic Conflicts Volumes 1-3. The Kaminoan species are semi-aquatic sapient life forms, living on the ocean world of Kamino in large dome cities that exist above the oceans. Ever since the cataclysmic great flood that devastated their previously lush forested and jungle world eons ago, the Kaminoan species has been obsessed with geneticism, cloning, & genetic perfection. Through the centuries, their species has become known as the best cloners in the galaxy – however, few visit Kamino except for business purposes on account of the oppressive and brutal nature of the Kaminoans.

1616145115126.jpeg

2JrVEYY.jpg
Kaminic troopers open fire on Imperial reservists and Knights (top). A short clip of two knights celestia battling Kaminic troopers in a deserted Order temple on the planet of Usucu (centre). Grand Master of the Order of the Knights Celestia, Quejame Merpen (bottom).​

The Kaminoan species as a whole show little emotion or regard for other species with them seeing all non-Kaminoans as being beneath them and fit for enslavement to the Greater Dominion or used however they see fit. The Kaminoans have used their talents in genetics and cloning to create the perfect soldiers dubbed “Kaminics”, the Kaminics have no free will of their own yet can think creatively in combat situations and are essential slave soldiers to their Kaminoans masters and makers.

Throughout Volume 4 of Galactic Conflicts, it seems as though the xenophobic and religious zealot species of the insectoid Geonosians is being built up as the main antagonists only for it to be revealed later on in the film that the Geonosians are just vassals acting on the orders of Kamino as Kamino builds up a truly massive Kaminic Army in the quintillions. In volumes 5 and 6, the Great Clone War occurs when the Greater Dominion of Kamino and their vassal of the Holy Union of Geonosia invade the Galactic Imperium when its civil war between the rebel Democratic Alliance and the imperial government of Baron Maxdou Garpinn and Prime Chancellor Davclar Junder resumes after the ”Geonosia Crisis” of the last volume is resolved peacefully.

As the military-religious order of mystically warriors known as the Order of the Knights Celestia and reserve troops of the Imperium do battle with the invaders, the monstrous conduct of the Kaminoans and Geonosians in their conquests force the warring factions of the Galactic Civil War to set aside their differences and defend the wider galaxy against these threats. Eventually the invaders are beaten back then invaded themselves and subsequently defeated by the Imperials and rebels after which a group reformists led by an alien named Zir Kattlur obtains power in the Imperium via a bloodless coup and starts the process of reforming the Imperium along more democratic lines.

The real life inspiration for the Greater Dominion of Kamino is a horrid combination of both the Third Reich and Apartheid South Africa (the sequel trilogy of Galactic Conflicts is banned in South Africa) and the real life inspiration of the Holy Union of Geonosia is the Islamic State of Arabia mixed with the Empire of Japan. The sequel trilogy of Galactic Conflicts is often stated to be an sci-fi parallel to the Second World War.

1616145185615.jpeg

Zir Kattlur, the reformist Prime Chancellor of the Galactic Imperium at the end of the sequel trilogy.​

Last edited:
Didn't book Cuba have a gentlemen's Agreement with the US that allowed US ships to transit south of Cuba without being attacked as long as they went at night so that the Cubans could truthfully claim that they hadn't seen anything?

Didn't book Cuba have a gentlemen's Agreement with the US that allowed US ships to transit south of Cuba without being attacked as long as they went at night so that the Cubans could truthfully claim that they hadn't seen anything?
Hmmmmm...

I think I may need to re-read again. Because I don't remember that, but that actually sounds familiar...

Hmmmmm...

I think I may need to re-read again. Because I don't remember that, but that actually sounds familiar...

I know they did, because that was when the Captain of the Reuben James had a stomach ulcer or something pop that beached him and was replaced by Morris. IIRC Cuba ended up staying neutral, but the exact wordage escapes me.

I know they did, because that was when the Captain of the Reuben James had a stomach ulcer or something pop that beached him and was replaced by Morris. IIRC Cuba ended up staying neutral, but the exact wordage escapes me.
Yeah, I remember now...

...may need to rethink this piece...

The Nicaraguan part is fine as is, but I could see Cuban hardliners becoming an issue in the early 90s that leads to a strange alliance between reformists and the US?

F9F5065C-C2B1-4663-800A-BCAE1E85EC1E.jpeg

Glynn Stephen Lunney was a NASA engineer, Flight Director and program manager. An employee of NASA since it’s creation in 1958, Lunney was a flight director during the Gemini, Apollo and Skylab programs, and was on duty during the duty during historic events such as the Apollo 11 lunar ascent, the pivotal hours of the Apollo 13 crisis, and the launch of Apollo SL76B, including the recovery of the first stage S-I+ booster.

He left Mission Control in 1977, becoming Manager of the nascent Mars Exploration Module Development Program, overseeing the first sub-orbital flight tests. In 1981 he became Director of the Ares Crewed Martian Landing Program. Leaving NASA in 1990 for Rockwell International, he managed the development program of the Saturn II Launch System, before becoming the organisation’s Vice President.

Lunney was a key figure in the US human spaceflight program from Project Mercury to the first steps on Mars. He received numerous awards for his work, including the National Space Trophy, which he was given by the Rotary Club in 2005. Chris Kraft, NASA's first flight director, described Lunney as "a true hero of the space age", saying that he was "one of the outstanding contributors to the exploration of space of the last four decades".

Rest in Peace Glynn Lunney. Catch you on the next pass.

Last edited:
yeezus disney.jpg

A Photo of CEO of Walt Disney Co, Kanye West during The Walt Disney Company Press Conference
Kanye West (AKA Yeezus.) is buying Walt Disney Co from Bob Iger by take 4.0 million of Yeezy boost.
he is a genius who helps the business grow and care for it's fan will be far better than people like Bob Iger.
Disney has announced that Wreck It Ralph 3 will be made with a Japanese partner, Takashi Murakami.

View attachment 634818
A Photo of CEO of Walt Disney Co, Kanye West during The Walt Disney Company Press Conference
Kanye West (AKA Yeezus.) is buying Walt Disney Co from Bob Iger by take 4.0 million of Yeezy boost.
he is a genius who helps the business grow and care for it's fan will be far better than people like Bob Iger.
Disney has announced that Wreck It Ralph 3 will be made with a Japanese partner, Takashi Murakami.
Uh... I-I don’t know how to feel about this...