download.jpeg-2.jpg

photo of former Arizona governor Wyatt Earp in 1901

Last edited:
Yeah ofc I spent the $50 for lifetime FaceApp Premium and I got nothing else to do with it.
You could always create gender bent celebrities, hypothetical children, alternative casting and age dead celebrities.
anna_schwarzenegger_by_lurch_jr_de3f2wj-fullview.jpg

A gender bend of Arnold Schwarzenegger
de494f9-86d10d06-cdf6-4990-afbb-11c6a40e65d4.jpg

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy (created by morphing JFK Jr. with Jacqueline Kennedy
meryl_streep_as_ellen_ripley_by_lurch_jr_de5c1e1-pre.jpg

Meryl Streep as Ellen Ripley
de8pick-9e9e85c5-f2a9-438f-9b51-6ef83fe54d51.jpg

Old John Candy

Last edited:

98efeb0d385642ff83da424df46155e1.jpg

The owner of the Wildcat Gym, Ted Grant was far from being the spiritual type, which made this apparent moment of faith quite surprising to me...
The former boxer was a tough, tired and seasoned man, one who deep down loved the city, and during my time with him was teaching his skills to a
young, cold and quiet woman name of Helen, though I didn't get her surname, if she even had one.... Both were participants in the Battle of Gotham.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Vietnam veteran and engineer for the Apex Broadcasting Company, Alan Scott was a calm and stoic man, a far cry from his wife Molly Mayne...
Funnily enough, I would come to learn that Alan Scott actually knew Ted Grant, the two men being friends in college, members of a "Secret club" or
"Secret Society" as Molly Mayne would jokingly call it. During my time in Gotham, I would encounter other members of this little "Society" of theirs.

Kristen schaal Bio Hot News Hot pictures.jpg

Alan's wife Molly Mayne was certainly good company, a childish, friendly woman, a comedian really, this performer who was always trying to get a
laugh out of everyone she met. Whenever she wasn't with Alan Scott she was performing up on any stage, singing, dancing and cracking wild jokes.

106350__24763.1554400516.500.500.jpg

When I asked the Falcone Crime Family enforcer Oswald Cobblepot if it was alright if I could call him Oz, he would, almost entirely unprovoked, go
off on a tangent on how the Cobblepot families history went all the way to the founding of Gotham, and how up to his great, great grandfather was
among the first mayors in the history of Gotham. He promised me that he intended to live up to that grandiose legacy someday, one way or another.​

Last edited:
FaceApp_1613097573867.jpg

Tommy boy star Chris Farley noticeably star struck seeing his idol James Belushi act in his role as Chris's father Big Tom Callahan

Another Post of Mine from the “Images from Footprint of Mussolini” Thread

6xFJfEj.jpg

Drawing of Benito Mussolini, used in the YouTube series “History vs.” by YouTuber HistoryInRetrospc (pronounced “History In Retrospect”).
The series puts historical figures on trial with two attorneys and a judge, one defending the historical figure along with their actions/legacy and one prosecuting them. The series covers Napoleon Bonaparte, Augustus, Cleopatra, Genghis Khan, George S. Patton, Henry Wallace, Chiang Kai-shek, David Ben-Gurion, Georgy Malenkov, and of course Benito Mussolini.
“He is the colossus of 20th century, the Julius Caesar of his time, a modern day Napoleon in how he shaped the world around him. We can barely imagine the 20th century without him and yet like Caesar and Napoleon remains controversial. But was Italy’s Duce a great man who brought glory to his nation? Was he a saviour to a long brutalised people? Or was he a bloody tyrant who killed millions over the course of his decades long reign? It's time to put Il Duce on the stand in History vs. Benito Mussolini.”
– The opening segment of History vs. Mussolini (circa 2020)