View attachment 613686
painting of Ex slave revolutionary war soldier. The American Revolution would often be called the “First Colorless Revolution” as it saw nearly free slave take up arm against the British.​
Doesn't look much like a painting unless it's supposed to be photo realistic.
1609820412665.jpeg

Old Glory being raised above the street of Berlin.
You should see if you can get the flag in sepia tone.

9801CC7B-3CA6-4F6B-86BB-DFCB69A8CDD2.jpeg

Picture of David Bowie in a interview with YouTuber JonTron in David Bowie Tells All (Exclusive Interview) - JonTron

“...by the way, Bowie, have you seen or heard of that mem-“

“Yes, I have watched ‘geniuses standing in space’ it’s an hilarious parody of our show. I came across it when I was going around YouTube, watching videos of that upcoming Dune movie and I came across that meme. I showed it to George and Bob, and while Bob found it somewhat confusing, George on the other hand, laughed HARD while we were having a Discord call.”

D50E15DB-2653-4982-9526-C8056F5AAF6A.jpeg

The Thumbnail of “geniuses standing in space” video by Jixaw

Context

Last edited:
View attachment 613986
Picture of David Bowie in a interview with YouTuber JonTron in David Bowie Tells All (Exclusive Interview) - JonTron

“...by the way, Bowie, have you seen or heard of that mem-“

“Yes, I have watched ‘geniuses standing in space’ it’s an hilarious parody of our show. I came across it when I was going around YouTube, watching videos of that upcoming Dune movie and I came across that meme. I showed it to George and Bob, and while Bob found it somewhat confusing, George on the other hand, laughed HARD while we were having a Discord call.”

View attachment 613988
The Thumbnail of “geniuses standing still in space” video by Jixaw

Context
Oml this is great!

dollar_rede_ign_project__100_by_monkeyman504_d2xyez7-fullview.jpg

U.S. currency from Dimension M9310 (only sample I could find)
dollar_bill_redesign_by_smashinator_djves1-fullview.jpg

U.S. currency from Dimension S51606 (only sample I could find)
future_of_the_dollar_by_soul_painter_d1dutt8-fullview.jpg

U.S. currency from Dimension S42308

US Dollars from Alternate Worlds

View attachment 596613
From a world where the plan for putting Harriet Tubman on the US $20 bill succeeds, replacing Andrew Jackson on the front (though he still appears on the back alongside the White House).

View attachment 596614
A photo of a 2004 series US $50 bill (first printed in 2006) featuring Ronald Reagan. The previous year in 2005, a proposal to put Reagan's portrait on the $50 bill was put forward and succeeded, replacing Ulysses Grant.
Lately, there's been a money trend on this thread. Don't forget that I did it before it was cool!

There are no typos below... They are but hints as to the nature of the scenario...

tank.jpg

A miraculously perfectly preserved landship dating back to the time of Abel the Archer, uncovered in Foldaland in 2005. Believed to have belonged to Worpak forces, it is currently on display at the Ancient History Museum in Frangford.

norad.jpg

Infantrymen of the 4th Infantry Division undergoing their mandatory high altitude training at Longpeak, about 150 or so miles from Mount Shay. Historically renowned for mountaineering spirit of its people, Norad takes great pride in her status as "Masters of the Rocky Mountains".

DCD67D1B-03A1-4E76-BAB7-907233F03475.jpeg

The now-out of print debut album from the Moondogs (then named Johnny and the Moondogs). It was the only recordings with original drummer Pete Best before his departure.​

U.S. currency under the Articles of Confederation:
virginia_5_by_alt_reality_d7lvv4r-fullview.jpg

Virginian one dollar bill (1918)
georgian_twenty_pounds_by_alt_reality_d7mkd71-fullview.jpg

Georgian twenty pound note (1916)
pesso_by_alt_reality_d7lvuq6-fullview.jpg

Californian one peso coin (1919)
d7ms237-c69bfcea-a4aa-4159-9360-f4fd0a13531e.jpg

Pennsylvanian ten cent coin (1919)
delaware_one_dollar_by_alt_reality_d7tfw38-fullview.jpg

Delawarean one dollar bill (pre-1920)
d7q54o2-1b85f432-78a9-4af5-b621-e4dc53d30e08.jpg

Louisianian five franc note (1918)

2013-10-05-jaime-wedding-14.jpg

Queen Juliana II (full name: Juliana Guillermo) of the Kingdom of Netherlands based on the Netherlands Antilles.

The future queen was living in northern Mexico, having survived the attacks on the United States. After having received word of this, the Antillian federal government sent an envoy to Mexico to see whether this was true. After a year or so the mission proved successful, and later Queen Juliana II, daughter of Princess Christina of the Netherlands, was found living with her father in a town in Northern Mexico. Though she wasn't strictly speaking a member of the Dutch royal family and not eligible to accede the throne, another joint session of the three functioning parts of the Kingdom was held, and it was decided to evoke the right the parliament had to appoint a successor to the throne if no legitimate heir is present. Finally in 2005 the inauguration of Queen Juliana II. took place at Pietermaai Cathedral. Antillian public opinion is still very much divided on the issue.

the_russian_republic_by_lordroem_d7f57jy-fullview.jpg

Russian Republic map (1987)
alternate_history_confederate_soldier_by_goeliath_dafx95e-pre.jpg

C.S.A. soldiers (World War I)
d7peoqh-3fd71674-a353-411e-ab64-14c911f8aa8e.jpg

The Sambuca-Soda Company was founded in New York City, 1872, by an immigrant from Denmark called Lukas Vilhelm Skovgaard. A shopkeeper by profession, he had immigrated two years earlier with his wife and six children. As they were still adapting to a completely new environment a bad influenza epidemic descended upon New York. At the time medical science was completely useless in containing the outbreak, let alone curing those who caught it. Many would die, including three of Skovgaard's children. His two oldest children, and his wife, also came down with the flu but survived. While they were sick Skovgaard doted on them, giving them a traditional elderberry drink from his home country. For his oldest child (his favorite) he mixed it with the popular drink of the time, sassafras. His son became enthralled with it - as the three recovered, he gave away the tincture to neighbors and fellow Danish immigrants. It didn't take long before word got out that those who drank Mr. Skovgaard's Elderberry Tonic resisted influenza better and had shorter recovery times if they fell ill. He soon was selling it by the cratefull, crafting his own recipe which included elderberry, sassafras, ginger, sugar, tonic water and the newly imported kola nut.
This was the beginning of a company that would spread into the new millennium as a commodity to transcend borders. Historians and economists would often remark on the bubbly drinks representation of New York's capitalist economic hegemony among its rivals, for it was often sold in most stores regardless of border, race or creed.

2A029C41-D22C-45D1-A53C-60587563BCD1.jpeg

Michael Jackson on the set of the infamous Pepsi commercial shortly before his death in 1984 from severe burns. He would become immortal in pop culture as someone who could’ve done so much more.​