FaceApp_1601917398009.jpg

ex-vocalist Dead (Per Ohlin) taking a picture before being arrested accused of stabbing Varg Vikernes, the reason was revenge for the death of Euronymous for the same crime, Dead is in state custody as he declared unable to answer all the questions of the jury.

View attachment 588781

ex-vocalist Dead (Per Ohlin) taking a picture before being arrested accused of stabbing Varg Vikernes, the reason was revenge for the death of Euronymous for the same crime, Dead is in state custody as he declared unable to answer all the questions of the jury.
May I suggest a slightly more ironic backstory for the photo. Euronymous stops Dead from committing suicide. He and Euronymous open the record store together ITTL. There they meet Varg and things go as OTL. Except Dead happens to be at Euronymous appartment the night Varg attacks. Dead is able to defend and save his friend in self-defense. This photo is taken in 2020 during a reunion event for the most renown lineup of Dead, Euronymous, Hellhammer, and Necrobutcher.

May I suggest a slightly more ironic backstory for the photo. Euronymous stops Dead from committing suicide. He and Euronymous open the record store together ITTL. There they meet Varg and things go as OTL. Except Dead happens to be at Euronymous appartment the night Varg attacks. Dead is able to defend and save his friend in self-defense. This photo is taken in 2020 during a reunion event for the most renown lineup of Dead, Euronymous, Hellhammer, and Necrobutcher.
thanks, this was the most real timeline you can build, 😉👍😎

SirHandelmadface.jpg

A photo from an alternate universe where the model makers on Thomas & Friends payed more attention to sculpting Sir Handel's faces for his large scale model in Season/Series 10. Here we see Sir Handel's large scale angry face look almost exactly his his small scale angry face from Season/Series 4.

Note: Photo not mine, taken from FlyingPringle on Twitter.

Last edited:
cordell-hull-secretary-state-ap.jpg

33rd president Cordell Hull (1941-1953) address the nation after the bombing of Pearl harbor and announcing that the United States will enter the War