john-lennon-portrait-1965-rx-billboard-a-1548-768x433.jpg

A photograph of John Lennon in 1965, right before he was charged domestic and child abuse, after beating his then wife Cynthia Lennon and his
three year old son Julian, a friend of Cynthia's who was in their backyard saw what had happened and then alerted the police. By the end of 1966,
the Beatles where no more, along with Lennon's career.

Last edited:
IMG_6367.JPG

(Above) Former Beatle and best friend of John, James Paul McCartney testifying against John Lennon during his trial (1965).
"It was hard, testifying against someone who's been your best mate for... 8 years at that point. But justice had to be served, he was insane and it was tearing us apart"
MBE Sir Paul McCartney, 2012 - From The Trial of John Lennon (Netflix Documentary).

You're not the first one to do this:
Plus yours looks to much like Dennis Hooper to work for me.

Last edited:
Nicely done, could you do one of Richthofen in a WWII uniform? I think there's more than one alt-WWII TL where someone could find a use for such a pic plus I'm also a little curious.
Richtofen was Prussian nobility they hated Hitler and the feeling was mutual. He was a national hero to the Germans , he was someone who could have run for office and potentially stopped Hitler.

Richtofen was Prussian nobility they hated Hitler and the feeling was mutual. He was a national hero to the Germans , he was someone who could have run for office and potentially stopped Hitler.
I don't think Richthofen would've been a Nazi either (his cousin Wolfram was pretty much though) but If he had lived I think he would've served in WWII.