FaceApp_1599611047403.jpg

OJ Simpson as the 1984 Terminator

How about Pauline Robinson "Robin" Bush? You know, the daughter of George H. W. and Barbra Bush who died of leukemia at the age of 3 back in 1953. I wonder what she would look like as an adult.

Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs: Part 3

TR Dino Hunt.jpg

Another picture of Theodore Roosevelt standing next to a Triceratops that he killed on a hunting trip shortly after leaving the US presidency in 1909.

Here are some links to my other Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs posts for anyone who wants to look at them.
Part 1
Part 2

Last edited:
f275bafeb1a872c14e28b530e4950cff.jpg

Lower Manhattan, A few weeks after the event, showing off the Freedom Tower as well as the Twin Towers,
There are talks of connecting the three towers with sky bridges.

It isn't all that crazy. I can picture Bin Laden becoming a Republican, because of his family's wealth.

You have a point there, Bookmark1995. The GOP is the party of big business after all.

Upon closer inspection of the picture, I think the photo that I used is just an older photo of President Bush with Bin Laden's head photoshopped onto it with his Muslim hat (forgot the name of it) being modified to show American flag patterns.

I really wish the photo was bigger though, I hate how it's so tiny! But I guess that's what I get for getting off that old and abandoned Puget Sound-1 timeline from the Alternate History Wiki.

Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs: Part 4

TR riding T-Rex.jpg

A presidential flashcard featuring a painting of Theodore Roosevelt riding a T-Rex that he had tamed along with a famous quote.

Here are some links to my other Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs posts for anyone who wants to look at them.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

1439515249_92fbc522d7_n.jpg

Cover of the Japanese edition of Rolling Stone Magazine featuring former Japanese toon pop sensation and political exile, Ayanami Rei.​

Ms. Ayanami is an outspoken critic of her home country of Japan’s persecution of its Toon minority, its Ainu minority, and protests the continued Japanese occupation of Korea after the country briefly regained independence in 1960 before being re-invaded and this time directly annexed into the Empire of Japan as an overseas prefecture rather than becoming a colony again. After Rei did a concert outside Akihabara in 1990, to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the “Akihabara Massacre”, the then 17 year old toon girl was forced to flee Japan for the United States when the civilian equivalent to the Kempeitai, the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu or Tokkō (Special Higher Police), came looking for her.

Rei now lives in San Francisco and has started to date an American toon model named Rachel “Raven” Roth.

Last edited: