Stewie Defeats Truman.jpg

President Harry S. Truman (Democratic- Missouri) smiling and holding up a copy of the Chicago Daily Tribune that says STEWIE DEFEATS TRUMAN. Truman's opponent Stewie Griffin (often referred to just his first name Stewie) (Republican-Rhode Island) had been widely expected to defeat the incumbent president in the 1948 United States presidential election, but Truman was able to narrowly defeat him in an upset.

Thought I'd post some more of the railroad ideas that were, among other things, inspired by @Murica1776 and @TheMann. As opposed to the purely American flavor of my previous posts, this is going a bit more international and loosely deriving ideas I proposed to the former for if he makes an alternate version of Let the Eagle Scream, with one of said ideas heavily involving the UK and US allying with Imperial Germany, and the latter later forming a Commonwealth after a war with the USSR.

475_schwarzwei%C3%9F.jpg

The Deutsche Reichsbahn 475 Class Mountains, which saw service across the Imperial German Commonwealth until steam's decline began in earnest, were built mainly by Skoda in the Dominion of Czechia. However, the example pictured above was actually built in Britain by the Manchester-based Beyer Peacock & Company.

34530894694_28a9521dc2_b.jpg

On the flip-side of post-war railways in the German Commonwealth, a USATC 2-8-0 makes its way through a town in the Dominion of Poland. One can tell this specific engine was built by the American Locomotive Company by virtue of its builder's plate being in the shape of a square.

dangan_310.jpg

Before the Second World War's China theatre began in earnest, the Japanese government had conceived some ideas for a line in Japan that would be operated with both steam and electric. When the Soviet invasion of China and subsequent war put these plans on hold, the plan was shelved and re-emerged as a purely electric-operated line. However, the steam idea would eventually make its way to post-war China, where the 4-8-4s proposed for the line would be built to help rebuilt the China Railway's passenger trains.

slplpkpTy246.jpg

Despite appearing like a war engine, this decapod was actually built after the war. The diamond builder's plaque gives away that this engine is a Lima product, and the use of a knuckle coupler instead of buffers and a chain means that this engine is headed to China rather than Europe or North Africa.

FaceApp_1596151725827.jpg

former astronaut Gagarin in his rare 2003 appearance at his Oklahoma home. the week before Gagarin had suffered a heart attack at his home, went to the hospital and received proper treatment and everything is going well.

48813.jpg

September 3, 2015: Members of the Great Japan Patriotic Party marching on the streets of Tokyo after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe declared the revocation of Article 9, thus enabling Japan to fire the first shot whenever the country deems necessary. The Great Japan Patriotic Party has welcomed the move as they see the need for increased cooperation with the United States, South Korea, and their allies against a resurgent China and Russia. Naturally, this move was heavily condemned by both Koreas, the PRC, and the Russian Federation.

Here is the Gateway Arch (St. Louis, MO, US) in an alternate timeline where the Gateway is built instead in Huntington, WV, US on the Ohio River (instead of the Mississippi River as in OTL).
In this universe, the Gateway is instead known as the "Jefferson Memorial Gateway".
Jefferson's Gate_Huntington_Virginia_1 (1).png

Last edited:
Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs

We all know of Theodore Roosevelt. He was the 26th President of the United States, the 25th Vice President, the 33rd Governor of New York, as well as an author, conservationist, explorer, historian, naturalist,police commissioner, politician, soldier, sportsman and a few other things. However, one of those things left out of history books is that he also hunted and tamed dinosaurs. Here's a few examples now.

TR riding Velociraptor.jpg

Theodore Roosevelt riding a Velociraptor, the first dinosaur he was ever able to tame. Photo taken between the late 1890s and early 1900s.

Teddy Roosevelt vs. T-Rex's.jpg

A painting of Theodore Roosevelt about to take on three Tyrannosaur Rex's. With a few luck shots from his gun, Roosevelt was able to shoot two of them in the heart through their soft underbellies, killing them. Roosevelt was able to restrain the third one and eventually tamed it to ride on.

TR riding baby Brontosaurous.jpg

Theodore Roosevelt riding on a baby Brontosaurs/Apatasourous. Teddy would figure out that taming dinosaurs as babies would be much easier than trying to tame a fully grown one.

I know! I know! This post is very ASB. Just pretend that dinosaurs somehow survived for 65 million or so years or than we somehow had the technology to clone them back to life in the late 1800s/early 1900s. I had originally planned on uploading two more images, but the website wouldn't allow them because the files are apparently "too large".

Last edited:
Blood Rights
1596240918752.jpeg

Marilyn Monroe pose with two of her fangs out for the first time sense become a vampire in the 1960 after becoming vampire after a car accident left her in a coma. The picture would be publicized in the media as highly criticized to the point where the actress would have to testify before Congress over the issue. Where she would state the famous saying “I’m dead get over it.”. The phase itself would be adopted by vampires all over the world and even used for other supernaturals such the saying “I’m a werewolf get over it.”
1596241481963.jpeg

The Newest poster for the on going tv show Buffy The Vampire following the on going tells of the vampire Buffy as she tries to navigate modern life and saving the world in her spare time.
“You know being a teenager forever is pretty cool, but it’s also sucks because your a teenager forever.”
-season one episode one
1596242091482.jpeg

Republic of Japan (south) biker take a break from partying sometimes during the mid 1980’s south Japanese gang wars.
1596242773011.jpeg

an rayband advisement targeting vampires (1989-1993)
“Who cares if you never see the sun, you will still will be shinning bright at night with rayband.”​

And we're back.

The Kalten Krieg

1596323549909.jpg

Ex Generalfeldmarschall August von Mackensen pictured along with several SS Officers and Generals during the funeral of Adolf Hitler, who died on May 5 due to Parkinson's Disease, that has been plaguing his body for years. He was found dead in the Führerbunker by his personal assistant, who came to visit him that morning. Mackensen would die a week later due to old age. He currently holds the world record for being the oldest person to ever live, dying at age 113. His life spanned the times of the North German Confederation, German Empire, Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany.

1596324183769.jpg

The Government runned newspaper in England, Daily Express, was the first to break the news of Hitler's death and the temporary installment of Admiral Dönitz as the new Führer. He famously said the quote "Germany will fight on" as a promise to appoint someone to replace Hitler. Dönitz would continue to rule as the Führer until former Reichsminister of Germany Martin Heussman was chosen to succeed the former.

1596324807930.jpg

Martin Heussman during his first live speech broadcast as the new Führer. He was the former Reichsminister of Germany and a loyal associate of Hitler.

Last edited:
Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs

We all know of Theodore Roosevelt. He was the 26th President of the United States, the 25th Vice President, the 33rd Governor of New York, as well as an author, conservationist, explorer, historian, naturalist,police commissioner, politician, soldier, sportsman and a few other things. However, one of those things left out of history books is that he also hunted and tamed dinosaurs. Here's a few examples now.

View attachment 571127
Theodore Roosevelt riding a Velociraptor, the first dinosaur he was ever able to tame. Photo taken between the late 1890s and early 1900s.

View attachment 571136
A painting of Theodore Roosevelt about to take on three Tyrannosaur Rex's. With a few luck shots from his gun, Roosevelt was able to shoot two of them in the heart through their soft underbellies, killing them. Roosevelt was able to restrain the third one and eventually tamed it to ride on.

View attachment 571137
Theodore Roosevelt riding on a baby Brontosaurs/Apatasourous. Teddy would figure out that taming dinosaurs as babies would be much easier than trying to tame a fully grown one.

I know! I know! This post is very ASB. Just pretend that dinosaurs somehow survived for 65 million or so years or than we somehow had the technology to clone them back to life in the late 1800s/early 1900s. I had originally planned on uploading two more images, but the website wouldn't allow them because the files are apparently "too large".

I wanted to add three more images about Theodore Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs, but apparently, those photos are "too large" and even after cropping them, this website still wouldn't allow me to add them. :(

I can't crop them anymore, or else too much of the image will be cut out. Is there any way to shrink the images down to size so they can fit without cropping them?

And we're back.

The Kalten Krieg

View attachment 571542

Ex Generalfeldmarschall August von Mackensen pictured along with several SS Officers and Generals during the funeral of Adolf Hitler, who died on May 5 due to Parkinson's Disease, that has been plaguing his body for years. He was found dead in the Führerbunker by his personal assistant, who came to visit him that morning. Mackensen would die a week later due to old age. He currently holds the world record for being the oldest person to ever live, dying at age 113. His life spanned the times of the North German Confederation, German Empire, Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany.

View attachment 571546
The Government runned newspaper in England, Daily Express, was the first to break the news of Hitler's death and the temporary installment of Admiral Dönitz as the new Führer. He famously said the quote "Germany will fight on" as a promise to appoint someone to replace Hitler. Dönitz would continue to rule as the Führer until former Reichsminister of Germany Martin Heussman was chosen to succeed the former.

View attachment 571549
Martin Heussman during his first live speech broadcast.

I have no idea when this broadcast happened ITTL but I imagine it looked more like this:
de2gq7x-6860290f-9b4a-4200-9b46-519977121709.jpg