5108.jpg

Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's 2nd Special Vehicles Section's Division II deploy an AV-98 for the first time (1998)

Sniper_with_2_Royal_Anglian_in_Afghanistan_MOD_45157886.jpg

Taco Bell sniper firing the final shot of the Franchise Wars.
2019_US_2019_E-3708-449_hero_1.jpg

A 2018 docudrama, Web of Fries focuses the on the discovery and collapse of the Big Fry Conspiracy, the cabal of long established chain restaurants, and how the curiosity of one small advertising executive kicked started one of the most destructive conflicts north america had ever seen, the Franchise Wars. While the performances of its cast were universally praised, the movie drew much criticism from historians and Franchise War veterans alike, who criticized the film for overblowing Taco Bells early role in the conflict and sanitising much of the bloodshed of that period. Despite the criticism, the film went on to win 4 oscars and countless other awards

OOC: Based on this. Yeah, that's a thing Taco Bell really did

Deleted member 82792

View attachment 550821
A 2018 docudrama, Web of Fries focuses the on the discovery and collapse of the Big Fry Conspiracy, the cabal of long established chain restaurants, and how the curiosity of one small advertising executive kicked started one of the most destructive conflicts north america had ever seen, the Franchise Wars. While the performances of its cast were universally praised, the movie drew much criticism from historians and Franchise War veterans alike, who criticized the film for overblowing Taco Bells early role in the conflict and sanitising much of the bloodshed of that period. Despite the criticism, the film went on to win 4 oscars and countless other awards

Somebody make this into a timeline

View attachment 550821

If I make a thread for the Franchise Wars will you repost this there?
Demolition Man?
Of course.
More please
I see what I can do but I not the most creative of thinkers.

More please
Demolition Man?
View attachment 550821

Somebody make this into a timeline
The Franchise Wars - For anyone and everyone who wants to participate.

tbm6jnnyw4051.jpg

A mechanical horse in use on a farm on the eastern fringes of the Byzantine Empire. These machines are fairly common on Earth 1174-Rho. The locals have been willing to let us examine simple farming equipment like this, but we’re still negotiating for more detailed schematics.
-Dr. Lopez, Science Team 67

(Based on this: http://www.johnlopezstudio.com/)

Last edited:
I was actually thinking more like the Russian steppe. I can’t do anything about the Western getup the guy is wearing. I guess Eurasia had it’s own version of cowboy culture in this TL.
I really like the idea of a global Byzantine Empire but maybe an American or British Empire exists on this world that strongly influences fashion.

I really like the idea of a global Byzantine Empire but maybe an American or British Empire exists on this world that strongly influences fashion.

I think I want this world to be one of the more divergent TLs, though I suppose there can also be more convergent realities in this setting.