Have not got around to watching IX yet. Have some how managed to avoid most spoilers too. But from the critical responses I have heard this version sounds quite better. Looking forward to seeing more.

1589473470024.jpeg

A 2012 drawing done by a Air Force pilot of the “Superman” who has been actively fighting crime since the late 1930’s
1589473990237.jpeg

One of the first real photos taken of “the man of iron” (1941) shorty before stoping the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor. The photo taken by Jackie A. Freedmen has become one of the most famous photo of the war.
1589474428754.jpeg

A 1980 photo of the “Superman” near the South Pole.

Last edited:
h1tgokulx7w41.jpg

We managed to capture this photo of a Consortium ‘mech’ being transported on Earth 2234-Gamma. The Imperial Japanese here are deep in the Consortium’s pocket and their definitely reaping the rewards of this partnership. We’ve identified an number of other pieces of Consort tech on this parallel, though luckily they don’t have wormhole scanners up yet. I recommend we pull out soon, the Kenpeitai are on the lookout for interdimensional agents.
-[Redacted]

Last edited:
Exxon_Petroleum_SpecialtyContracting_1100x733_7.jpg

One of the odder parallels we’ve come across. The natives of Earth 886-Kappa apparently constructed this replica of a gas station after scanning the brain of Captain McKenna. Apparently they thought it would help put the recon team at ease, though most visitors find it unnerving. Despite their strange behavior the natives have generally been amicable and willing to answer our requests.
-Ambassador Dubois, Non-Human Diplomatic Team

Last edited:
Tree Of Liberty
1589552881258.jpeg

George Washington shorty after become general in the Continental Army. Up until then ever meeting he had worn he had worn his old army uniform from his days in the Indian bush wars.
1589553038619.jpeg

Venus Washington the first First Lady of the United State who laid and all women urban militia during the conflict. Ruthless and cunning it’s said that she perfected psychological guerrilla warfare. One of her more famous tactics called “Gum” were randomly one lone insurgent would take a pot shot at a convo or a base with sniper or home made mortal round before disappearing, which would lead to the soldiers become more and more uncomfortable and constantly on edge making performing their duties harder.
1589553463260.jpeg

Militia men about to ambush and convoy of “ Lobster Backs”.
1589553571421.jpeg

British soldiers taking fire by militia in the hills.​

Trailer for the first season of Saban's Bioman, which premiered in 1985 and would go on to be a surprising smash hit that would establish the long-running Power Rangers franchise

john-wick-chapter-3-poster-mark-dacascos.jpg

Mark Dacascos as an older Victor Lee in the 35th anniversary Power Rangers movie Power Rangers: Forever Red, which is set to premiere on Netflix in Fall 2020

Last edited:
Gatsbyverse:
The Convergence War

1589771009946.jpeg

M 2 E45 1962 Japanese air plane battle against a Peaceful invasion ship shorty after the worm hole event. The Peaceful would take much of Japanese State as well as parts of the American and New Afrikan Reich before being stop in a stale mate.
1589771363288.jpeg

M7 E016: Empire of Humanity soldiers after loosing their automatic weapons do battle with a Peaceful Bio Attack drone with hand weapons some where near the border with Ingota.
1589771583598.jpeg

M12 E1: The Agency under the order of the American Union does battle with Peaceful lead void creatures conjured up by Nyarlathotep while New Reno would fall as well as many tribes it would be held back M12 Maybus but costing the life of both M12 RA and Lucifer in the battle.
1589771941461.jpeg

The Fall of the last of the M23 System one of the countless many multiverses that would fall to the Peaceful under their commander Death Walker.
1589772237008.jpeg

M 305: E278 “Terra Sol” shorty after the union of the allies for inter multiverseal peace was signed in the wake of the Peaceful blitzkrieg of the Omniverse. Many alternates met along with gods, old ones, and even some of the last of the Alien Space Bats met to discuss and alliance to combat the “Death Walker”.
(As have mentioned before all my TL or really any story or idea I have thought take place in the same Omniverse. Well this is a hypothetical scenario of what could happen if they met each other.)

i5w5o9k8gqy41.jpg

One of the odder parallels we’ve come across. The natives of Earth 886-Kappa apparently constructed this replica of a gas station after scanning the brain of Captain McKenna. Apparently they thought it would help put the recon team at ease, though most visitors find it unnerving. Despite their strange behavior the natives have generally been amicable and willing to answer our requests.
-Ambassador Dubois, Non-Human Diplomatic Team
Another Trans dimensional series I’m getting SCP foundation vibes from the quote and the pictures.

Another Trans dimensional series I’m getting SCP foundation vibes from the quote and the pictures.

Yeah. Rereading the SCP-507 entry recently probably helped. I admit this particular setting is still pretty formless at the moment, I don’t even have a name for the organization that produces these documents for example. There’s definitely worlds that can come across as creepypasta-ish but there’s also plenty of more straightforward AH/Sci Fi stuff depending on what inspiration I get from a particular picture.

ae54f58d94138f2ffbf6db061fd37cd9.jpg

Following Operation Sea Lion in 1940, the Home Guard would fight a guerrilla war against the German forces and British Union of Fascist
UK RESISTANCE..png

The flag of Churchill's Army.​

308326964954ced1b28dba6591c6255e--ww-tanks-calais.jpg

British Artillerymen haul a gun into place in preparation for Operation Unthinkable

371b8b689ce69fc23688a8ae8ce52858.jpg

Soviet troops dash to cover during the Battle of Linz

german-soldiers-patrol-street-german-town-in-armored-personnel-carrier-march-1945.jpg

Rearmed German
Werhmacht troops on patrol, somewhere in Bavaria, 1946

4505944177b14e7a9b3cd0befed9d4bf_6.jpg

The mushroom cloud of Gadget VI, dropped over Soviet positions outside Aachen, 1948

Blood Rights
1589841776228.jpeg
photo of long running Netflix show “Darker Night” a cosmic horror based on the book series by the same name written by HP Lovecraft between 1980-1989 taking place in Harking Kansas and following the battles between young children of the town and other worldly cosmic horrors. The series when it was written in the 80’s was a far departure for Lovecraft earlier works that usual left on the note that humanity was helpless before such horrors instead the story is a celebration of the triumph of the human will over all odds.

1589842559315.jpeg

Serval groups of vampires soldiers being interviewed in the Soviet mockumentary “Vacation to Baghdad.”about the war on terror.
1589843769351.jpeg

Early photo of Vladimir Putin (1920) when he was a Soviet soldier.
1589843971213.jpeg

Photo of from the Soviet tv show Red Fall about a fictional occupation of the Soviet Union by NATO and America.
1589844171623.jpeg

Soviet troops over the Soviet portion of Occupied Iraq before it‘s partition (2007).

PSX_20200510_101301.jpg

Muhammad Ali shaking hands with Bill Murray on the set of Saturday Night live as a way for DC comics to promote the Superman vs Muhammad Ali one-shot comic

Austerlitz-baron-Pascal-w855h425@2x.jpg

The Crescendo of Revolution by Austrian painter Adolf Hitler depicting Marshal Ney hurriedly informing Napoleon of the defeat of the French at Austerlitz

the-battle-of-austerlitz-luke-karcz.jpg

The Last Ride also by Adolf Hitler depicting the Charge of the Guard to hold off Austrian attempts to capture the fleeing Napoleon

1200px-Horace_Vernet_-_La_Barri%C3%A8re_de_Clichy.jpg

We Burn by an unknown painter depicting the Razing of Paris by General Beresford

Austerlitz-baron-Pascal-w855h425@2x.jpg

The Crescendo of Revolution by Austrian painter Adolf Hitler depicting Marshal Ney hurriedly informing Napoleon of the defeat of the French at Austerlitz

the-battle-of-austerlitz-luke-karcz.jpg

The Last Ride also by Adolf Hitler depicting the Charge of the Guard to hold off Austrian attempts to capture the fleeing Napoleon

1200px-Horace_Vernet_-_La_Barri%C3%A8re_de_Clichy.jpg

We Burn by an unknown painter depicting the Razing of Paris by General Beresford
Seems like Hitler had been admitted into Art school.

88NJr_d.jpg

A typical apartment complex in Appalachia, a small republic on Earth 2667-Iota. The native culture is very eco-friendly and much focus is placed on minimizing human impact, hence the small footprint of these buildings. Me and my grad students have learned a lot from our visit.
-Nick Harrison, Department of Parallel Cultural Studies, Yale University