Photos from Alternate Worlds II (read FAQ first)

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Petike, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

I changed it.

2. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

D2FFC31B-3613-46C4-9EB2-87C847347B62.jpeg
    One of the only picture of the Hero known as the Reaper sneaking up behind a group of bank robbers.The first sighting took place in the late summer of 2018 in Atlanta. Over the last few years he had been reported to have stopped multiple crimes including ones involving meta human. It is unknown rather the Reaper is a meta human or even human at all...
    9AF85F82-BBAC-435D-A9DD-98A35FA64D7C.jpeg
    Artist drawing of the Reaper arch nemesis a man who only is known by the name “Jim Crow” while it is unknown who this man really is with many people comparing him to comic book character of the joker, it is believed from multiple stories of people who had lived after encountering the man that although he tells wildly different stories of his origin they all have one common point. The point being that he was burned on a cross by the klan. This seem to be the reason from his scares and burn marks on the body of the man. He has been labeled a black identity terrorist by some while other just call him a mad man. At this time he his beloved to not be a meta human.
    upload_2019-5-13_21-34-34.jpeg
    The Photo of Nat Crow the daughter of an ex CIA agent who went on to creat the terrorist group Ebony Safe. After her farther was raided and arrested by the government she along with the rest of ebony joined Jim Crow’s gang. She is reported to be in a romantic relationship with Jim Crow even taking his last name.

3. Thomas27 Kerala of Travancore

Battle of Chandernargor, illustration from my latest AH book.
    [​IMG]

4. Hindustani Person Ambiguously Brown

Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting up a bunch of photos of an alternate timeline where the 1857 Indian Rebellion becomes a large-scale war across the Subcontinent. By any chance could anyone here familiar with the time period help me with it?

Thomas27 and Alpha-King98760 like this.
  5. Hindustani Person Ambiguously Brown

Prologue: Vellore Fort
    [​IMG]
    (The Vellore mutiny)

During 1805, in the small town of Vellore, in the south of India, several British Indian soldiers, or sepoys, mutinied against their British overlords because of a perceived attack on their traditions (Hindus were not allowed to wear saffron on their foreheads and Muslims were not allowed to wear beards, among other things.) Although this mutiny was on a large scale, it didn't work out. But what if it did?
    In this timeline, the French, hoping to gain some more of India, assisted the Indians with the mutiny, which was led by Muizuddin, the favourite son of Tipu Sultan ( an important and powerful Sultan who had allied with the French against the British in Mysore, and whose family was kept in Kolkata and Vellore). Muizuddin declared himself Sultan of Vellore, and gave the French a few more territories such as the Yelagiri hills and Madurai. Muizuddin's aim was to build an empire in South India, however he was only able to get a few nearby territories before his death in 1818. Nevertheless, he still sowed the first seeds of rebellion among the Indians.
    [​IMG]
    Sultan Muizzuddin Muhammad Sultan Sahib of Vellore (1774-1818; ruled 1806-1818)
    [​IMG]
    Sultan Ghulam Mohammad I of the Deccan (1796-1872; ruled 1818-1872)

Ghulam Mohammad I was kept in Vellore fort as a prisoner, and was to be deported to Calcutta around the same year of the Vellore Mutiny, which was lead by his brother. He was given the throne at the tender age of 22, and was famous for his military achievements.
    But that's not the end. As you can see, this isn't only the beginning of this long and epic story. What will happen in the North and the East? Stay tuned for part 2...

6. THeaven I am the Watcher

dd2eb22178e99800006847bd2d479b27.jpg
    Animation cel from Disney's Snow Queen (1997) depicting Queen Elsa (Bette Midler) singing the award winning villain song Cold doesn't bother me

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  7. Thomas27 Kerala of Travancore

Note very fammiliar, but you make a L of this I'll read it. We need more Indian AH.

Alpha-King98760 likes this.
  8. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

upload_2019-5-15_2-55-1.jpeg
    Poster for 2010 Justice League movie which was the highest growing movie of the decade . It was the first Justice League movie in the DCEU which began after the famous after credits scene of Batman Begins where Clark Kent was seen reporting on the events in Gotham....

9. Danthefan28 Well-Known Member

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 10.25.29 pm.png
    US Army Lieutenant Oliver Queen serving in Vietnam in 1966. After leaving Vietnam, he would become a highly vocal Libertarian politician and US presidential candidate.

10. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

upload_2019-5-15_13-0-22.jpeg
    Photo of the third Batman film “Who Is The Batman?” In which the riddle with help from poison Ivy and Mr.Freeze battle it out with Batman and Robin.

Some Bloke, AUGGP, CJD and 6 others like this.
  11. Philosopher Jaden Smith Member

Successful DCEU? Seems like too much of an ASB for me.

12. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

upload_2019-5-16_13-59-49.jpeg
    Poster for the DCEU 2005 Superman reboot film Superman: The Man Of Steel.
    upload_2019-5-16_14-2-12.jpeg
    For the 2005 movie Wonder Woman Gods among men.

upload_2019-5-16_14-4-17.png
    2007 Manhunter which open to bad reviews and is one of the “worse” films in the DCEU.

DrWalpurgis, CJD, Danthefan28 and 3 others like this.
  13. Danthefan28 Well-Known Member

Huh... One of my favourite superheroes had the worse film in the DCEU... Okay...

Mr.Gatsby likes this.
  14. The Plainsman Some call me Bazinga

Maybe it's meant to be The Incredible Hulk of the DCEU.

Mr.Gatsby likes this.
  15. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

It is

The Plainsman likes this.
  16. Danthefan28 Well-Known Member

So in the inevitable Justice League film he gets re casted and slowly becomes better? Okay.

17. THeaven I am the Watcher

View attachment 459847
    Poster for the DCEU 2005 Superman reboot film Superman: The Man Of Steel.
    View attachment 459848
    For the 2005 movie Wonder Woman Gods among men.

View attachment 459850
    2007 Manhunter which open to bad reviews and is one of the “worse” films in the DCEU.[/QUOTE]
    May I ask who directed & Starred in these films
    I'm assuming Wonder Woman: Gods among Men was Joss Whedon's film touched up for a shared universe wonder_woman_new.jpg

18. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

May I ask who directed & Starred in these films
    I'm assuming Wonder Woman: Gods among Men was Joss Whedon's film touched up for a shared universe View attachment 459917 [/QUOTE]
    Nolan did Batman and helped with Superman with Whedon who also did Wonder Woman and Michael Bay did Man Hunter....
    In honesty Man Hunter was pretty average DC movie and was a good movie on its own.

Alpha-King98760 likes this.
  19. THeaven I am the Watcher

Nolan did Batman and helped with Superman with Whedon who also did Wonder Woman and Michael Bay did Man Hunter....
    In honesty Man Hunter was pretty average DC movie and was a good movie on its own.[/QUOTE]
    Whedon directing Superman? Interesting
    With Seth Green as Jimmy Olsen perhaps (finally a ginger Olsen)

Mr.Gatsby likes this.
  20. Mr.Gatsby Well-Known Member

upload_2019-5-16_21-25-59.jpeg
    Photo of the 2009 movie Batman and Superman Dawn of Justice in which Batman and the Superman teams up to fight Joker and Lex Luther. It was a more light hearted movie in DCEU.
    “Cheer up it’s isn’t all bad”
    -Superman
    “We just let the killer clown with his crazy girlfriend steal the only thing that can kill you, it’s pretty bad Clark.”
    -Batman
    upload_2019-5-16_21-29-48.jpeg
    It’s was the first movie that Harley Quinn was in with in it. She was the main comic relief of the film. Funny enough she tells both Joker and Lex how the movie is gonna end within her first scene, but is not listen to and every she said comes to pass.
    “You know this gonna fail right....”
    -Harley Quinn.