At first glance I thought the building under the overpass was the Empire State Building (pre TV antenna), which would make those other buildings pretty impressive!

ric350

Spider-Man-Into-the-Spider-Verse-Concept-Art-Alberto-Mieglo-Keyframe-01.jpg

Spider-Man-Into-the-Spider-Verse-Concept-Art-Alberto-Mieglo-Keyframe-05.jpg

Spider-Man-Into-the-Spider-Verse-Concept-Art-Alberto-Mieglo-Keyframe-08.jpg

Screenshots from 2014's animate smash hit "Spider-Man: Radioactive", based off of the Concept Album by Imagine Dragons, which were originally produced for a stage musical which never got off the ground, remaining in development hell before it was eventually chosen to produce the idea as an animate film, one which starred Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ariana Grande, Hugh Laurie, Harry Styles, Evan Rachel Wood (She originally voiced Mary Jane in the concept album), and Daveed Diggs as the spider that bites Peter Parker.​

1656243564918-jpeg.753674

Future president Andrea A. Harrington at the British Academy — Vitarra A. Langford Campus in January 2096, months before she would campaign as Democratic candidate during the 2096 election.

Her administration would oversee Gehenna, the first manned mission to Pluto, and the invention of the Krutzmann-Sabrina warp drive, which would propel humanity into a Third Space Age.

Seen above is a photo taken during a Broadway performance of "Batman: The Musical" in 2005, with songs by Jim Steinman and Danny Elfman, and starring Hugh Jackman as the titular Batman, as well as Denis O'Hare, Idina Menzel, Patrick Page and Meat Loaf.

The songs used in the musical included "Angels Arise", "Graveyard Shift", "In the Land of the Pig, the Butcher is King", "I Need All the Love I Can Get" as well as "Seize the Night".

Screenshots from 2014's animate smash hit "Spider-Man: Radioactive", based off of the Concept Album by Imagine Dragons, which were originally produced for a stage musical which never got off the ground, remaining in development hell before it was eventually chosen to produce the idea as an animate film, one which starred Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ariana Grande, Hugh Laurie, Harry Styles, Evan Rachel Wood (She originally voiced Mary Jane in the concept album), and Daveed Diggs as the spider that bites Peter Parker.​
Thank you for combining two of my biggest obsessions, musicals and comics. Now if I had to guess the rest of the cast, Denis O' Hare is Joker, Idina Menzel is Catwoman, Patrick Page is Alfred and Meat Loaf is Gordon

For Spider-Man, I'd guess that Aaron Taylor-Johnson is Peter, Ariana Grande is Black Cat (or Arachne if we're basing this off Turn Off the Dark), Hugh Laurie is Green Goblin and Harry Styles is Harry Osborn.

Thank you for combining two of my biggest obsessions, musicals and comics. Now if I had to guess the rest of the cast, Denis O' Hare is Joker, Idina Menzel is Catwoman, Patrick Page is Alfred and Meat Loaf is Gordon

For Spider-Man, I'd guess that Aaron Taylor-Johnson is Peter, Ariana Grande is Black Cat (or Arachne if we're basing this off Turn Off the Dark), Hugh Laurie is Green Goblin and Harry Styles is Harry Osborn.
No problem! Actually Meat Loaf plays a corrupt mayor figure.

As for Spider-Man, Ariana Grande's playing Mary Jane.