You going to post this on your Fawcett Survives thread?
I thought about it but I had Mr. Scarlet on a vastly different path in that timeline, on the other hand I was never found of using him to replace Daredevil and the idea of Fawcett making a Silverage version of the power rangers because Bob Kane pissed off his cronies could work

Last edited:
81-A5-B4-FA-58-FA-41-DF-8-B5-D-BD3-A701-D957-B.png

A poster for You Only Live Twice, but it’s in the Craig era.

A mysterious cloaked spacecraft docks at the International Space Station, with armed soldiers capturing 3 astronauts to bring back to Earth. MI6 realizes that this may be SPECTRE, but are unable to track down the spacecraft. A United Nations meeting gets heated, with Russia and China blaming the United States as the home of SPECTRE’s operations, while the United States blames China for housing SPECTRE.

As world governments continue to hunt SPECTRE and its elusive leader, Number One (Christoph Waltz), Bond prepares to act on the tip given from Japan from the last film. Realizing the mission’s importance to the collapse of the organization, MI6 arranges for a “funeral” for Bond, to avoid any suspicion from SPECTRE and its allies. Meanwhile, Bond investigates the tip, which he learns originated from Tiger Tanaka (Ryudo Uzaki), head of Japan’s Public Security Intelligence Agency, or the PSIA.

Upon arrival in Tokyo, Bond meets with PSIA agent Aki (Chiharu Niiyama), who takes him to meet MI6 operative Dikko Henderson. Henderson tells him that a massive spacecraft had landed in the area just days prior, and promises to give him the information. Henderson gets killed just moments later, with Bond pursuing the assassin afterwards. Bond disguises himself as the assassin and is driven to the main headquarters of multinational company Osato Chemicals. He breaks into the office safe of the company president, Mr. Osato (Ken Watanabe), and steals some documents, before being spotted by security and chased out. Aki rescues him, leading him to the secret base of operations of the PSIA, and Tanaka himself. He briefs Bond on the mystery of the spacecraft, and both decide to examine the documents recovered from the building. In a photograph of the cargo ship Ning-Po, Bond and Tanaka spot a microdot message saying that the photographer was killed as a “precaution”. Bond decides to stay over at Tanaka’s house as the investigation continues.

The next day, Bond decides to meet with Mr. Osato as a potential buyer, who acts interested. Just as Bond leaves, he orders his secretary, Helga Brandt (Diane Kruger) to have him killed, but he escapes with Aki anyway, with Tanaka dispatching the hitmen. Tanaka then tells Bond and Aki to meet with him at Kobe, where the Ning-Po is being loaded. Bond tells Tanaka to request for “Little Nellie” from M. Bond spies on the ship, noticing some barrels of liquid oxygen. He gets captured by SPECTRE agents, who bring him to a room where Brandt interrogates him. He seduces her momentarily, and takes the chance to escape. He returns to Tanaka’s house, where Tanaka reveals that he tracked down the ship: it had landed at a small remote island, and dropped off some supplies. They meet up with Q, and they assemble “Little Nellie” — a gyroplane gunship with an assortment of weapons. Bond flies over the general area where they believe that the Ning-Po docked, but is unable to find anything of interest. That is, until he gets attacked by four gunships.

In space, a Soyuz expedition on its way to rendezvous with the ISS also gets hijacked and captured by an even more massive spacecraft, which is tracked by the US Air Force. The US is even more enraged, believing that Russia and China are staging the attacks in their favor. Russia and China believe that the US stole the spacecraft, and tensions heighten even further.

Mr. Osato and Brandt meet with Number One, who expresses disappointment towards them. Osato blames Brandt, but Number One gives them a final chance. As Brandt is about to leave, she is suddenly dropped into a piranha pool, with Number One ordering Osato to kill Bond. Meanwhile, Bond visits Tanaka’s mansion, where he is training men to infiltrate the island where the Ning-Po last docked, disguised as local fishermen. Bond is to disguise himself as a tourist visiting the area, with some slight modifications (namely, contacts and having his hair dyed). Bond and Aki visit the island, deciding to stay in a local hotel for the night. As Bond sleeps, an assassin enters the room and poisons Aki, killing her within minutes. Bond tells Tanaka what happened, but he warns Bond not to rush the operation too much, lest its mission be compromised. As he walks along the side of the island, Bond notices a particularly charming woman: Kazetani Suzuki (Kikukawa Rei), who he nicknames “Kissy”. Suzuki tells Bond about a funeral about to be held on the island for a girl who explored a nearby cave, and whose body washed up on the shore of the island. Bond and Suzuki manage to find the cave after hours of searching, deciding to take a boat inside. Bond notices a gas being dispensed, and tells Suzuki to jump into the water. Swimming back, Bond meets with Tanaka again, with both hypothesizing that the cave may be connected to a volcanic crater lake on the island, which Bond decides to investigate. Bond and Suzuki hike up the volcano, only to notice a helicopter flying into the “volcano”, revealing the lake to be a gigantic metal cover concealing a massive subterranean facility, where the spaceship that stole the Soyuz and held the ISS-member-kidnappers could be found. Bond tells Tanaka to send his men; they will storm the facility that night. Meanwhile, Bond infiltrates the facility, locating the stolen spacecraft, as well as the astronauts abducted from both the Soyuz and the ISS. He frees them, knocks out the SPECTRE astronauts meant to launch on the rocket, and tries getting on one himself. Just as he is about to get on, SPECTRE agents apprehend him, bringing him to the desk of SPECTRE’s leader: Number One, who introduces himself as Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Blofeld tells Bond about his plan to boil tensions between the US and Russia to the point of nuclear war, allowing SPECTRE to dominate it afterwards. Unable to prevent the launch of the rocket, disguised as a Russian Soyuz mission to frame the Russians, Bond asks for one last cigarette from his package. The cigarette fires a bullet when ignited. In the ensuing chaos, Bond manages to escape, and keep the doors open long enough for Tanaka’s men to storm the facility. A massive battle ensues between Tanaka’s men and SPECTRE forces, with the former gaining the upper hand, and Bond destroying the now-unmanned rocket, cooling tensions once again. Blofeld escapes the volcano base, and sets it to self destruct. Bond, Tanaka, Suzuki, and Tanaka’s other men manage to escape the base in time, and await the arrival of MI6. Waving goodbye to Suzuki, Bond takes a ride on an MI6 submarine, ending the film.

Last edited:
I was asking did Moldoff take Bill Finger with him to Fawcett when he left National?
And I am stating that he worked for Fawcett before going to National so if National loses it's lawsuit to Fawcett then Sheldon Moldoff never left to work on Batman
now Bill Finger might have been brought on board under Bill's own accord

And I am stating that he worked for Fawcett before going to National so if National loses it's lawsuit to Fawcett then Sheldon Moldoff never left to work on Batman
now Bill Finger might have been brought on board under Bill's own accord
You said something about Bob Kane pissing off cronies so I thought that meant Sheldon Moldoff while he was at National. Also near as I can tell he never worked for Fawcett and I assume freelanced for them in the late 1940s and 1950s, but I could be wrong.
Edit: Moldoff started with All-American/National before the war and than got drafted. After the war he freelanced until about 1953 when he became a ghost artist for at Bob Kane's studio. With how Bob Kane screwed over Bill Finger when it came to credit for Batman I can see Fawcett pouching Finger with higher pay and full credit for his characters.

Last edited:
You said something about Bob Kane pissing off cronies so I thought that meant Sheldon Moldoff while he was at National. Also near as I can tell he never worked for Fawcett and I assume freelanced for them in the late 1940s and 1950s, but I could be wrong.
Edit: Moldoff started with All-American/National before the war and than got drafted. After the war he freelanced until about 1953 when he became a ghost artist for at Bob Kane's studio. With how Bob Kane screwed over Bill Finger when it came to credit for Batman I can see Fawcett pouching Finger with higher pay and full credit for his characters.
I stand corrected

Previous: Part 3
From Mask of the Red Death - a "Crossed" TL by @kspence92

419th_Flight_Test_Squadron_-_B-2_Spirit.jpg

A B-2 bomber on it's way to the East Coast to initiate Operation: Falling Sky, November 23, 2008.
ny+fire+nuke+1950.jpg

One of the last photos take on New York City from a fleeing NYPD helicopter showing the burning of Manhattan. This was taken just a few hours before the city and the surrounding area would be destroyed in a series of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons.
20080924-10_z4g2071-616v.jpg

George W. Bush announcing his resignation after Operation Falling Sky.​

1639362228264.jpeg

American naval build-up off the coast of Nassau in the Bahamas, during the 2009 New York nuclear crisis and the ensuing Operation Thunderball to defuse bombs of similar nature near Nassau.

1639361939948.jpeg

Aerial reconnaissance of Shiotojiru, a volcano exposed in a 2010 MI6 operation to have been the covert base of operations of SPECTRE’s East Asia division.

1639361226969.jpeg

The burning remains of the W.W. Petroleum oil rig in 2015, hours after the raid on the oil rig and the presumed death of SPECTRE leader Ernst Stavro Blofeld after a missile strike.

The final remnants of SPECTRE would surrender months afterward, ending the disastrous War on SPECTRE that brought together 2 enemy factions of the Cold War.

DBWI of the alternate history featured in my ____ in the Craig era series of “rebooted” Bond films. The first one is from Thunderball, the second from You Only Live Twice, and the final one from the events of Diamonds are Forever, all pushed 44 years forward into 2009, 2010, and 2015, respectively.

Last edited:
AFewGoodGhostsposter.jpg

A teaser poster for the 2006 Walt Disney animated feature A Few Good Ghosts. During production of the film, it went by several titles including My People's, Angel and Her No Good Sister, Elgin's People, and Once in a Blue Moon.