v1.aTsxMjg0NjtqOzE4NDk1OzEyMDA7MTUwMDsxMDU1.jpeg

A shot from the much loved episode of the show Halloween "Devils Night" in which the ghosts of serial killers (Both real and fictional) have dinner with the devil (Evan Peters). Being the last episode of HBO's first season, and debuting on Halloween, the episode featured an all star cast, and featured appearances from villains from past episodes and films, such as Sam from Trick 'r Treat, Conal Cochran from Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Albeit played by Iain Glen), and to much fanfare, the masked killer Michael Myers.

michael-myers-halloween-630x343-224762-1280x0.jpg

Michael Myers making his long teased and awaited return, during which, the song Rock 'n' Roll by Gary Glitter played. Throughout the first season, Michael Myers return was teased and referenced, with the killer even being visible in scenes, standing far off in the background, or peering out from behind a corner.​

View attachment 569834
A shot from the much loved episode of the show Halloween "Devils Night" in which the ghosts of serial killers (Both real and fictional) have dinner with the devil (Evan Peters). Being the last episode of HBO's first season, and debuting on Halloween, the episode featured an all star cast, and featured appearances from villains from past episodes and films, such as Sam from Trick 'r Treat, Conal Cochran from Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Albeit played by Iain Glen), and to much fanfare, the masked killer Michael Myers.

View attachment 569838
Michael Myers making his long teased and awaited return, during which, the song Rock 'n' Roll by Gary Glitter played. Throughout the first season, Michael Myers return was teased and referenced, with the killer even being visible in scenes, standing far off in the background, or peering out from behind a corner.​
What year is the first season?

Sometimes, book covers have potential to show pictures that look like they came from alternate worlds. Well, here's a few now:
View attachment 569683
Republican presidential candidate Thomas Edmund Dewey smiling and holding up the November 3, 1948 copy of the Chicago Tribune that says TRUMAN DEFEATS DEWEY. Dewey had been widely been seen as the underdog throughout the election and was expected to lose to early overwhelming favorite, incumbent President Harry S. Truman. It was likely he won the 1948 US Presidential Election by playing to anti-communist fears.

View attachment 569688
US General Douglas MacArthur would renounces his American citizenship and become the Dictator of Japan in the aftermath of World War II. Under his rein, he would enact harsh policies to accelerate Japanese reconstruction and industrial output.

View attachment 569691
This is the debut album of the famous rock band The Kennedy's. It is called Meet THE KENNEDYS!
The band would consist of the four Kennedy Brothers, John Fitzgerald "Jack", Joseph Patrick "Pat", Robert Francis "Bobby", and Edward Moore "Ted".
Well, here's part 2 of my previous post about photos from book covers that look like they are photos from alternate worlds. Enjoy!

Communist Elvis.jpg

Communist rebel rocker and soldier Elvis Presley. As a boy, Elvis would begin reading the works of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Gandhi, and other similar people. As a result, he would eventually become a becomes a Communist rebel rocker who was hated for dodging the Vietnam War draft, though he would later be honored by Martin Luther King Jr.

Speaking of Gandhi:
Buff Warrior Gandhi.jpg

In the 1890s after failing several university exams, Mohandas Gandhi would meet a Thuggee cultist along the road and would become his disciple. After that, Gandhi's would begin a new education and the violent movement years later following the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919.

And here's the last one (for now, at least). It's ASB, I know, but just bare with me!
Baby Alien Elvis.jpg

Elvis Presley, being the famous rocker he was, had affairs with lots of women. However, let's just say that one of the women who he slept with was not a human woman at all, but an alien in disguise! Eventually, the female alien would give birth to a blue skinned baby on her home planet. Let's just say, the baby alien is definitely his father's son! (BTW, I made up the description for this image because I have read Alien Pregnant By Elvis and haven't seen much info about it online.)

And here's the last one (for now, at least). It's ASB, I know, but just bare with me!
View attachment 569983
Elvis Presley, being the famous rocker he was, had affairs with lots of women. However, let's just say that one of the women who he slept with was not a human woman at all, but an alien in disguise! Eventually, the female alien would give birth to a blue skinned baby on her home planet. Let's just say, the baby alien is definitely his father's son! (BTW, I made up the description for this image because I have read Alien Pregnant By Elvis and haven't seen much info about it online.)

Hey Hulkster'01, what's up? The blue alien baby Elvis came from the short story Alien Pregnant By Elvis, which is published in the tabloid anthology of the same name. Since I couldn't find much info about the story or book online (it doesn't even have a Wikipedia article), so I had to make up a description to go along with the picture. Sorry for any confusion.

Cupace20200727204726.png

the long awaited by the group meeting planned decades ago, ended up happening, even though the members had several personal problems, the group that had not spoken to each other for years now comes back to launch new works and projects in the future.

BEAST OF NO NATION.jpg

The debut album of the NK Metal band Beasts of No Nation. Western culture/music would make a debut in North Korean region following the Second Korean War, of which most of the band members, being healthy young men, were veterans. The bands name was inspired by the 2015 film of the same name.

FREE MASK!.jpeg

Beast of No Nation's album "Free Mask!". During the Second Korean War, western music would be used as a form of psychological warfare, with songs such as The Trooper and Courtesy Of The Red, White, And Blue being blared on their radios to scare them, hence connecting the themes of horror and entertainment.​

Hey Hulkster'01, what's up? The blue alien baby Elvis came from the short story Alien Pregnant By Elvis, which is published in the tabloid anthology of the same name. Since I couldn't find much info about the story or book online (it doesn't even have a Wikipedia article), so I had to make up a description to go along with the picture. Sorry for any confusion.
Hello there! Ye-yeah I’m still mentally unprepared to see what ever the fuck that cover was... B-but nice write up

Well, while I'm here, I might as well add this:

I just came back from a universe where a thing on South Park ended up becoming true. Let's just say that this movie is so bad.... it was actually quite entertaining to watch. Introducing :
Rob Shneider Stapler.jpg

Rob Schneider is The Stapler.