So what should I do next while I'm working on LoC:G.

1. A timeline where a Gothic Horror castle gets ISOT to medieval Europe during the crusades, bringing with it a vampire lord, Frankenstein monsters, a mad scientist plague doctor, steampunk weaponry etc.?
  2. An Emberverse/Revolution styled setting where the modern world ended with a conjunction of spheres styled event bringing dragons, magic and whole lot of fantasy elements to our world while simultaneously destroying most modern technology?
I think 2 would be a good idea and would have a lot more potential then 1.

A timeline where a Gothic Horror castle gets ISOT to medieval Europe during the crusades, bringing with it a vampire lord, Frankenstein monsters, a mad scientist plague doctor, steampunk weaponry etc.?
that reminds of an Idea I had where the modern world powers gets ISOT to a fantasy world.

I will get back to the Tree of Liberty later but for now take a looks at some photos from my up coming TL.
Nova Gaia
upload_2019-11-20_7-57-1.jpeg
Washington DC the morning of December 25,2025 Zero day. It took until 9:00 in the morning for the Government of the United States as well as multiple other governments from around the world to notice something was wrong. The majority of the world nations had disappeared or went dark. On there borders where strange lands or familiar seas.
upload_2019-11-20_8-0-36.jpeg

At 12:00 O’clock New York was attacked by what appeared to be a dragon. The US Air Force was dispatched quickly to deal with the threat with in fifteen minutes the Dragon was dead from Missile and gun fire. Similar events with what could happened in Russia where some kinda of large Snow Apes being taken out by Russian tanks. The PRC navy being attacked by a sea monster before using sonar weapons to scare it off. Nigeria and the Iran and Saudi Arabia being attacked by sand worms along with guys with swords and ancient Egyptian armor. England and Ireland was threaten by some Viking style landings before the “invaders” where taken into custody or killed. La and what was the West Coast of America was attacked by guys riding on three stories tall lizards and katanas. DC was attacked by what seemed to be Roman troops holding strange flags.
upload_2019-11-20_8-26-58.jpeg

US special forces began to do hand to hand combat with empire troops.
upload_2019-11-20_8-28-45.jpeg

empire soldiers before being destroyed by a signal A-10 warthog.
upload_2019-11-20_8-31-30.jpeg

Chinese navy ship after battle with a sea monster leaving to slightly damaged.
upload_2019-11-20_8-33-43.jpeg

A snow ape near Moscow shortly before being taken out by Russian tanks and an attack helicopter.

Let me know how you guys like it.

Last edited:
So what should I do next for LoC:G? I'm thinking either...

A) The US Emergency Restoration Government AKA the Remnant

B) A quick overview of the Sanctuaries

C) The Vanguard of the New Age
I will get back to the Tree of Liberty later but for now take a looks at some photos from my up coming TL.
Nova Gaia
View attachment 503575
Washington DC the morning of December 25,2025 Zero day. It took until 9:00 in the morning for the Government of the United States as well as multiple other governments from around the world to notice something was wrong. The majority of the world nations had disappeared or went dark. On there borders where strange lands or familiar seas.

At 12:00 O’clock New York was attacked by what appeared to be a dragon. The US Air Force was dispatched quickly to deal with the threat with in fifteen minutes the Dragon was dead from Missile and gun fire. Similar events with what could happened in Russia where some kinda of large Snow Apes being taken out by Russian tanks. The PRC navy being attacked by a sea monster before using sonar weapons to scare it off. Nigeria and the Iran and Saudi Arabia being attacked by sand worms along with guys with swords and ancient Egyptian armor. England and Ireland was threaten by some Viking style landings before the “invaders” where taken into custody or killed. La and what was the West Coast of America was attacked by guys riding on three stories tall lizards and katanas. DC was attacked by what seemed to be Roman troops holding strange flags.
View attachment 503581
US special forces began to do hand to hand combat with empire troops.
View attachment 503582
empire soldiers before being destroyed by a signal A-10 warthog.
View attachment 503584
Chinese navy ship after battle with a sea monster leaving to slightly damaged.
View attachment 503585
A snow ape near Moscow shortly before being taken out by Russian tanks and an attack helicopter.

Let me know how you guys like it.
Interesting start but it could use a little more work with some more details.

) The US Emergency Restoration Government AKA the Remnant
I would love to see what the Encla...I mean the Remnant looks like :). A question are there more than one group claiming to be the legitimate government? Are their factions within the Remnant?

Interesting start but it could use a little more work with some more details.

Thanks I am planing on going into more detail in later posts.

I would love to see what the Encla...I mean the Remnant looks like :). A question are there more than one group claiming to be the legitimate government? Are their factions within the Remnant?
Musical accompaniment for the Enclave United States Emergency Restoration Government...

Well there are a few scattered bands of post apocalyptic warlords and statelets that claim to be the legitimate US government and yes there are a few different political factions within the Remnant.
Thanks I am planing on going into more detail in later posts.
Cool.

Tree Of Liberty
upload_2019-11-20_21-35-48.jpeg

some patriots during the battle of Lexington and Concorde where they would lay by the road and highways as sniper or do ambush. They would also use IEDs to attack British trucks and supplies.

upload_2019-11-20_21-38-36.jpeg

Minuteman bunker hill shortly before the battle of the same name. Where the Patriots would hold the hill causing large losses for the British before they would retreat into the country side.

upload_2019-11-20_21-32-30.jpeg

A group of Patriots as they ride through a small city. These groups would use a hit and run style of warfare hounding and harassing until they could get enough force to meet them and open battle or making the Brits pull out of certain areas. War in the country side terrorism in the city was a phase often repeated by them.

Let me know what else you guys want to see.​

The Boyd-verse: Part 14
Now we're digging back to the POD of my planned TL. Again, thanks to @Murica1776 for the support.

anti-slavery-convention-1840-GettyImages-96739332-56c47b8e5f9b5829f873fd1e.jpg

Rev. Lockhart at the Montgomery Protests of 1845. Where he joined Freedmen in protesting slavery. This in turn would lead to an expanded coalition of those who opposed slavery on both moral and economic principles. While most of the poorer white farmers in the protests took the latter position, there still were plenty with either the former or both reasons.

freedmen-militias-american-history-1776-civil-war-revolution.jpg

The Scyaf Rebellion (1845-1847) only lasted two years. But I had the profound effect of killing the already dying slave trade in the American South. As well as marking the rise of the poorer Southern farmers as a legitimate group standing the richer ex-slave owners plantation owners.

3325366-56a48d595f9b58b7d0d78240.jpg

Due to its sheer length, the Chinese Civil War is generally condensed into several eras which were in the period where China was balkanized into various states that alligned with other foreign powers.

Cairo_conference.jpg

FDR of the US and Winston Churchill of the UK sided with Chiang Kai-sek the Republic of China, which existed mainly in the nation's south. It was the support of British forces from Hong Kong that helped Chiang with reuniting China in 1947.

yeux-sans-visage-large.jpg

"You definitely won't see this at Disney World!" was the tagline for Walt Disney's first attempt at a horror film with 1959's Eyes Without A Face. Directed by French-born filmmaker George Franju, and starring Patricia Barry as Christine Greenman.

lead_720_405.jpg

Another Disney gamble occurred just before Walt's death in 1999. This time, it was in the form of the iconic Mike Judge series King of the Hill.

Last edited:
Does British America consist of just the Thirteen Colonies, or the entire US?
If the former, how are Native Americans doing?
Yeah pretty much just the the original 13 colonies although some of them are a bigger than in our time line.

Native Americans, Blacks, Women, and just every body who isn’t a rich white man is a second class citizens. Slavery doesn’t in this world luckily for that TL version of me, but racism is still a big thing among the British and Loyalist. Patriots are a mix of right and left wings militias but do let blacks and other people join their militias.

Yeah pretty much just the the original 13 colonies although some of them are a bigger than in our time line.

Native Americans, Blacks, Women, and just every body who isn’t a rich white man is a second class citizens. Slavery doesn’t in this world luckily for that TL version of me, but racism is still a big thing among the British and Loyalist. Patriots are a mix of right and left wings militias but do let blacks and other people join their militias.
What happened to the more powerful native states on the frontier, like the Iroquois and Cherokee? and do the Patriots have any international support yet?