Photos from 1983: Doomsday

catania_metro__2020_proposal__by_hetaslovakia_debkftv-pre.jpg

Proposed map for the Catania Metro, in Sicily

AN_2_542-054_(Baja).jpg

Partium River Fleet's AN 2 patrol boat on river Tisza. Those former Hungarian river fleet boats had been used in Partium as police boats and transport ships. They played an important role in the Operation Napfeny, when Partium adquired much of southeastern and eastern Hungary, defeating warlords, raiders, and Serbian militias, so no soviet or serb troops were in the eastern side of former Hungary.

What did you use to make this map? What is the base map for this?
I used the OTL map , and I tried to imagine a proposal map of it (plus other logo), having all the stations underground, making them practical against the enemies of Sicily (as transportation-shelters) and propaganda from the goverment

I used the OTL map , and I tried to imagine a proposal map of it (plus other logo), having all the stations underground, making them practical against the enemies of Sicily (as transportation-shelters) and propaganda from the goverment
Did you use Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape?

Palacio_de_la_Luz_(vista_desde_la_esquina_de_Paraguay_y_Gral._Caraballo),_Montevideo,_Uruguay.jpg

Palacio de la Luz in Montevideo, the headquarters of the SAC/Confederación Sudamericana (former HQ of the National Administration of Power Plants and Electrical Transmissions of Uruguay, relocated to the lower plants of the building).

800px-Wikiwyprawa_2015_IGP1950.jpg

Fort-Shevchenko, capital of Mangystau, a state in the Caspian Sea, in the former Kazakh SSR. It´s formed by Fort-Shevchenko and nearby coastal villages. The nation was created by the remains of the Soviet Caspian Flotilla following Doomsday and the collapse of Soviet control in the area.
In the following years efforts were mainly made to establish a reliable food and energy sources, with many of the smaller patrol boats and minesweepers being converted in fishing boats. However, despite initial success, expansion was slow and only really applied to the coast, as it was clear the fledgling state could not afford any major inland expeditions at the time due to manpower and supplier shortages. Despite this through attempts were still made to contact any remains of the USSR (through little success) and the state still continued on claiming it was part of the USSR.

800px-SuboticaTownHall.GreenFountain.jpg

Subotica/Szabadka, the capital of the Vojvodina Region (Vajdaság), in Partium. Has been rebuild and settle by Serbian and Hungarian refugees since the Second Yugoslav War

Last edited:
Hotel_Internacion_(Sloboda)_in_Sombor_(1980).jpg

Hotel Internacion, Sombor/Zombor, in Partium. Being built in 1983, it housed refugees from Belgrade and Hungarian cities, Was repaired after the Second Yugoslav War, and has become a symbol of the city