"Phil won't leave his room" - A Doctor Who Production History

Ok, take your time another question, will there be new themes for ITTL's version for doctor who? You know something like peter Howell's theme or keff McCullough's theme? Or it's simply just the same theme

It wasn't something I was going to go into, but the Cadell seasons and 40th anniversary special would have new recordings of the theme, with a return to the Delia Derbyshire version for the Toby Jones seasons.

Feel free to ask any more questions you might have. I might not have answers for everything, though.

Last edited:
Recently rewatched the Awakening (1980) with Heston, and although in this timeline, it's probably too small a role for him, had he lived, I can definitely see Delgado as the Egyptian official/bureaucrat (Michael Mellinger) who gets bloodily hung.

I have their friendship dating back to the 1972 Antony And Cleopatra. I understand Heston was involved with the casting of the film, indicating the possibility of some awareness of Delgado on Heston's part. I'm letting Delgado's extra years fill in the rest. So, it's possible that 1980 is when they become friends instead of co-workers, but I needed a solid grounding in OTL events to get away with the events of 1993.