A weird scenario that recently came to my mind. So,
Assume that Persia either manages to beat Byzantium into submission (or at least complacence) at the culmination of the Byzantine-Sassanian Wars in the early 7th century, thus attaining the top dog position in western and middle Asia for the time being, or manages to defend itself against the Muslim Arab invasions that occurred slightly later, and then exploits the rivalry between the Caliphate and Byzantium to its advantage. In either scenario, Persia continues to grow as a power while maintaining Zoroastrianism as the state-sanctioned religion.
The area of focus of this WI shall not be the Middle East, but rather lands further to its northwest -- namely, the north Eurasian steppe and, eventually, the lands of the now developing Slavic Russian tribes. Assume that Persian influence manages to reach that far. Come the time of Vladimir I or an equivalent figure, Zoroastrianism could be added to the roster of choices from which he and the Russian nobility could pick a new religion for their kingdom.
Could Zoroastrianism be attractive enough for Russia? It could be used to form a new local identity in contrast with rival political entities in the area (such as the Khazars, who could accept conversion to Islam as they come into conflict with Persia in the Caucasus), and could syncretize with Slavic Pagan beliefs to facilitate conversion, perhaps even forming something entirely new in the process.
What do you think?

Should Zoroastrianism reign supreme in Persia, yhen perhaps the Khazars may choose something neutral liek Miaphysitism (Aghbania, Armenia) as a neutral ground inbetween. Judaism would be too pro-Persian I guess

In this scenario I see Volga Bulgaria adopting Zoroastrianism or possibly Manichaeism. If Khazars adopt either of those faiths too than that would likewise influence Russia's choice
Should Zoroastrianism reign supreme in Persia, yhen perhaps the Khazars may choose something neutral liek Miaphysitism (Aghbania, Armenia) as a neutral ground inbetween. Judaism would be too pro-Persian I guess
Manichaeism would work for the Khazars too. It isn't like either Caliphate, Persians, or Byzantines were big fans of it.

I actually don't know a ton about Zoroastrianism, but butterflies might forestall the idea of a Russia.

Whoever lives up there will go with whichever religion gives them the best opportunities for reliable trade. Probably the biggest hurdle here for Persia is the fact that the most obvious trade route between Persia and Russia is the route via Hyrcania through the Caspian Gates and up the Volga, which puts you squarely in the steppe nomad superhighway and makes the route subject to disruption. Stable Khazars might help, but they'll eventually get punched in the face by the next wave of nomads.

Basically if there's a way to keep a reliable trade link between Russia and Persia, and if Russia has something that Persia wants (do the Persians care much about the fur trade?), there's incentive for merchants to make a show of being Zoroastrian in order to get better deals from the Persians.