PC: Possibility of Fascist Britain Attracting Jewish Scientific Immigrants from Anti-Semitic Germany

In my TL I plan to have a WWI Victorious Germany adopt a severe anti-Semitic policy in the early to mid 30s, with France, Russia also being dangerous for Jews and America being unstable in general. Britain is also following an extreme right-wing ideology that has similarities to British fascism but has some differences but it is centered around Mosley, with his voice having much sway in effecting public opinion. Would it be possible for Mosley and his government to realize that Jewish-German scientists would be a boon to their programs and make a sort of "pragmatic sanction", saying that the Jews, while suspicious, are not as bad as the Germans so as to get the good scientists like Einstein and the such. Keep in mind I'm not saying that the government would be pro-Jew, just simply apathy towards Jews as Germans and communists drawing more ire from the public. Keep in mind that I am not anti-Semitic and that the TL is admittedly a Britwank, although I try to keep it from getting out of control

Sure, get this to play up more and stay philosemitic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism. Take away some of its more antisemitic side, and compared to pogromville (Romania and Russia), the Nazi regime (obvious), and anti-Dreyfussardism in France, and Britain can look pretty appealing.
That's not really possible, at least not initially. The British are still extremely far-right and anti-semetic, they just aren't carrying out active attacks as would be happening in France, Russia, and Germany. Would the ability to live as a disliked but tolerated minority in a economically well off country enough to convince them to come?

America being unstable in general

I think the USA would have to be PRETTY unstable for Jews to forego moving there in favour of an officially fascist UK preaching that the British peoples are among the true Israelites.

Immigrating to the UK in this scenario wouldn't just be like Likud in Israel forging cynical alliances with pro-Zionist American fundies. It would be like Identity Christians start their own theocracy somewhere, and Jews voluntarily choose to move there.

I think the USA would have to be PRETTY unstable for Jews to forego moving there in favour of an officially fascist UK preaching that the British peoples are among the true Israelites.

Immigrating to the UK in this scenario wouldn't just be like Likud in Israel forging cynical alliances with pro-Zionist American fundies. It would be like Identity Christians start their own theocracy somewhere, and Jews voluntarily choose to move there.
US is very unstable. Far right and Far left are pressuring the center, Coolidge will have failed, Lindbergh, Joseph Kennedy, Long, and Pelley will be prominent political figures on the right, Communism as a whole takes a very anti-Semitic turn due to Stalin trying to solidify his influence after Trotsky, and the Great Depression is still raging on in America while Britain is economically ok

Also the Brits aren't preaching that, just standard Italian style antisemitism. Discrimination but not active hunting and massacres ala Kristallnacht, not that's good or anything, just better than Germany

Also the Brits aren't preaching that, just standard Italian style antisemitism. Discrimination but not active hunting and massacres ala Kristallnacht, not that's good or anything, just better than Germany

Oh, okay, sorry. I confused your OP with another poster who suggested that the UK could be under the sway of British Israelism.

BigBlueBox

Banned
Do you mean institutionalized Nuremberg Law-style discrimination, or just the regular anti-Semitism that has been common for hundreds of years?

Do you mean institutionalized Nuremberg Law-style discrimination, or just the regular anti-Semitism that has been common for hundreds of years?
Just "standard" anti-Semitism. It's even sonewhat less since the economy is good and anger is focused on Germans and French communism. I want to state that I'm not trying to paint the British as better or good, they're imperialist and will end up committing a genocide that'll make the Nazis stare in amazement at the scale of it

Sure, get this to play up more and stay philosemitic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism. Take away some of its more antisemitic side, and compared to pogromville (Romania and Russia), the Nazi regime (obvious), and anti-Dreyfussardism in France, and Britain can look pretty appealing.
I was actually rethinking this, I like this idea. Is there a way to get British Israelism to morph into a weird paternalistic ideology, with British "Israelis" viewing actual Jews as inferior but requiring their protection?