Out of these generals who was the best

I'm between Suvorov and Napoleon, but I will choose Napoleon

Why? suvorov crushed Napoleon Badly in Italy, I mean seriously the Fremch Army was literally curbstomped, Swiss Alps, Italy everywhere, oh here's some news on Nappys Russia campaign Nappy had no control of his troops in the Battle of Bordino Napoleon did not give orders the troops just fought after that Napoleon lost All control of his army and they went Rampant ......:) Cfazy no...

Why? suvorov crushed Napoleon Badly in Italy, I mean seriously the Fremch Army was literally curbstomped, Swiss Alps, Italy everywhere, oh here's some news on Nappys Russia campaign Nappy had no control of his troops in the Battle of Bordino Napoleon did not give orders the troops just fought after that Napoleon lost All control of his army and they went Rampant ......:) Cfazy no...

Did you ask the question just so you could shoot others' answers down if they choose someone other then your favorite?

Grey Wolf

Donor
Suvorov was undefeated IIRC, but he died before he could face the real test of a victorious iimperial France

The army Na]oleon could field in the revolution's dying days was not the same as the one he had at his height

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

Did you ask the question just so you could shoot others' answers down if they choose someone other then your favorite?

Oh no I just want to hear others opinions I'll add more people to make it fair:) srry:(
Aleksandre Nevesky
Gustavus Adolphus
Cnut the Great
Heralclien
Belisaurus
Calph Abu bekr
George Washington

How about now ;)

Suvorov was defeated at Zurich.

To man what you on... Can I get some...:):):) In Switzerland Suvorov was only checked he never lost the battles it's what made him famous, he was the Hannibal at the time at his brilliant escape, he had no choice his aides were defeated and he relized his army would be destroyed it's proven he has never lost a single battle in his life....:):)