Reading up on Rudolf IV of Austria has surely made him an interesting man, having him not die young will make Austria go to even greater heights than OTL. He started many works and bluffed his way to rising power. The Habsburgs would be worthy opponents of the Palaiologoi.
Rudolf IV reminds of Louis XI of France....

That had actually flown right over my head--considering how focused I've been on the Mediterranean and Anglo-France relations. Not quite sure how to handle that now that I know that 🤣. I am open to suggestions!
Maybe make the early Habsburgs allies of the Romans until future events see the two drift apart?

I have basically hinted at the fact that the Black Prince is going to live longer--either due to his dysentary being butterflied away, or the death of his eldest and most favourite child not putting the final nail in his coffin
No dysentery?! Yay! Plus he may be able to keep his father's despicable mistress away then.
Reading up on Rudolf IV of Austria has surely made him an interesting man, having him not die young will make Austria go to even greater heights than OTL. He started many works and bluffed his way to rising power. The Habsburgs would be worthy opponents of the Palaiologoi.
Hope he lives longer too, and remember what was said, they would be rivals at first but later would be friends and allies.

Maybe make the early Habsburgs allies of the Romans until future events see the two drift apart?
If you make Rudolf survive, I'll be forever GRATEFUL
Maybe have Austria conquer Venice and they return stolen artifacts back to the Romans?
No dysentery?! Yay! Plus he may be able to keep his father's despicable mistress away then.

Hope he lives longer too, and remember what was said, they would be rivals at first but later would be friends and allies.
I might have him survive, if only to add to the drama of things--it'd also be interesting in general.

I don't see the Habsburgs conquering Venice this early--I've already planned out Venice's fate beforehand 🤣

As for Alice Perrers? The Black Prince'll do more than that XD

I might have him survive, if only to add to the drama of things--it'd also be interesting in general.

I don't see the Habsburgs conquering Venice this early--I've already planned out Venice's fate beforehand 🤣

As for Alice Perrers? The Black Prince'll do more than that XD
Please, in the future Frederick III needs as much of a powerbase as possible.

Glad to hear, poor edward III did not deserve what alice did to him, And have mercy in little john, don't do that to his parents.

As for Brittany? If and when they make their own it'll be later, because as of now they don't quite have the notion of being an independent power yet. I'd love suggestions on what to name it though.
It'll probably have to involve the Triskelion in some way:
440px-Triple-Spiral-Symbol.svg.png

No? Why would it be?
Jason (and the Argonauts) are thought to have gone to Georgia to obtain the Golden Fleece.

"Nowadays, the heraldic variations of the Golden Fleece are featured frequently in Georgia, especially for Coats of Arms and Flags associated with Western Georgian (Historical Colchis) municipalities and cities, including the Coats of Arms of City of Kutaisi, the ancient capital city of Colchis."

Jason (and the Argonauts) are thought to have gone to Georgia to obtain the Golden Fleece.

"Nowadays, the heraldic variations of the Golden Fleece are featured frequently in Georgia, especially for Coats of Arms and Flags associated with Western Georgian (Historical Colchis) municipalities and cities, including the Coats of Arms of City of Kutaisi, the ancient capital city of Colchis."
That has no bearing on the reason for why the John picked it as the name of the order. The Fleece is in reference to the mythology, and what it represents, such as sovereign power, and adventure--as well as the Fleece of Gideon, which gives it an inherent Christian context.

In reality, I named it this because of any name it fits the best for someone like John to choose, plus it's one with a lot of art and 'lore' surrounding it that can be incorporated into things.

There is as little reason to think that it implies the intent to conquer Georgia as there would be to think it implied the same when Charles the Bold of Burgundy founded the OTL Order of the Golden Fleece.