Status
Not open for further replies.
October?!

Jeez, it's stuff like this that makes me appreciate OTL Canadian campaigns more and more. A few weeks, and done.

It is unusually long and runs right up against the constitutional limit (most elections have been >6 weeks), so New England is in store for its longest election ever.

(I also need time to do things :biggrin: with an election this far out I worked out I can still provide other wikiboxes and content during the summer than just working on the election. I still have the flag vote too!)

My guess, its gonna be a race for second place. The Conservatives will have the lead chipped away but not by much. I can't imagine many of those willing to shift from Labour to the tories will jump on Sanders wild ride.

c7mOKJm.png

consider this payment for your hard work (also what software did you use to make that?):

consider this payment for your hard work (also what software did you use to make that?):

thank you!! <3 made my morning brighter!

i use photoshop and illustrator

@Kanan here is my patronage.This is my kitty Harvey named after Harvey Milk;
View attachment 387194

omg harvey is so cute. reminds me of my friend's car jack. so adorable, thank you!!

What are the figures for the dots?

Furthermore, can I create an online poll?

I don't understand? the dots are the projected seat numbers. so the blue tory dot is 162 in the range.

also! feel free to make a poll!

I wouldn't mind a Patreon coming, because I would fully support it if does come...

doubtful, still feel really bad asking for anything and i love doing this, bridges and all

Last edited:
As of 19:00, 7 people had voted.

Province in which you reside?

42.9% Connecticut
28.6% Long Island
28.6% Massachusetts Bay

How would you vote if the general election were held tomorrow?

42.9% Conservatives
42.9% Social Democratic
14.3% Labour

How did you vote in the 2016 election?

42.9% Labour
28.6% Conservatives
28.6% Didn't Vote

Is filibustering a thing in New England, if so I wanna hear some cases of it happening in Parliament (Federal or Provincial, doesn't matter.)

also What is Chellie Pingree up to? I assume she's not doing politics in Maine so maybe she's doing something in Minnesota?

@Kanan

@Kanan

Can we get a bit more information on recent US elections? Like who faced Yellen in 2012? And who were the National candidates in 2016?

Who is the Governor of Cuba?

What US states have the most Spanish speakers? Like do Texas and California have more spanish speakers than OTL?

Did Hillary Clinton ever move to brooklyn?

How did canadian Sarah Palin do?

Kanan, Plymouth, MA in OTL is a small city of about 58,000 and doesn't have much going for it beyond history. How much bigger or important is it besides being a provincial capital in TTL? Is there any real-world city comparable to TTL Plymouth in this case?

Sorry for the delay.

As of 01:00, 45 people had voted.

Province in which you reside?

24.4% Massachusetts Bay
22.2% Connecticut
15.6% Long Island
11.1% Maine
6.7% New Hampshire
6.7% Nova Scotia
4.4% Adirondack
2.2% New Brunswick
2.2% Plymouth
2.2% Rhode Island
2.2% Vermont

How would you vote if the general election were held tomorrow?

48.9% Social Democratic
37.8% Conservatives
6.7% Parti Francophone
4.4% Labour
2.2% Green

How did you vote in the 2016 election?

48.9% Labour
20% Didn't Vote
15.6% Conservatives
8.9% Green
6.7% Parti Francophone

Last edited:
So I live in Connecticut (had to move :( ) We had a stupid powerful storm move through here and I've been without power most of the day. So I'm sorry to say I won't have any updates until after my cruise. I tried to work on one but I don't think I'll be able to finish it... we will see. Sorry everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.