Thing I don't have:

* Sense
* Wind

ixdm9Qj.jpg
Is it too late to propose marriage? ;)

Can you do a wikibox on Turkey pls?

Okay!

OTL borders for Brazil? Really?

The Empire wasn't exactly known as some hyper-expansionist whack dictatorship. It was pretty much a stable, average constitutional monarchy. Much of her borders were defined by the time the Empire fell, so it's not unrealistic to think the imperial government still wanted to capitalise on the rubber boom. The Empire also had to contend with this whacko so they have reasons to not want to go to war and try and trample over their neighbours.

I actually used to think you had just used the flag of the Cook Islands

I did once, in the Beacon Hill Report. Now I'll never have that problem again.

Btw what's the story behind Nancy Kassenbaum and Janet Yellen being president?

Eventually I'm going to delve into U.S. History. So that's gunna wait until then.

Is it too late to propose marriage? ;)

:kissingheart:

VT45

Banned
Hold on, Kanan and I are the two New England aficionados on the board. It’d make more sense if the two of us got married.

4n4POE5.png

Anyway, here's a higher-quality version of the New Hampshire flag. 10 stars for each county, and the provincial motto "Liberty or Death" emblazoned beneath it. I am converting all the provincial flags into illustrator files for reasons so this is just the first one I did.

Pramila Jayapal, Canadian MP
What is Pramila Jayapal up to ITTL? Canadian federal NDP MP from Seattle I'm guessing? (shit, I probably just said it right there lol)

I guess I made an Infobox for her...

jmv2YVl.png

Pramila Jayapal (born September 21, 1965) is an Canadian politician and activist from the Province of Columbia who currently serves as the Member of Parliament for Seattle Central as a member of the New Democratic Party. She is the first Indian-Canadian woman to serve as an MP in her riding.

@Kanan What do you think?

Last edited:
Anyway, here's a higher-quality version of the New Hampshire flag. 10 stars for each county, and the provincial motto "Liberty or Death" emblazoned beneath it. I am converting all the provincial flags into illustrator files for reasons so this is just the first one I did.
Awesome can we see Massachusetts next?

Status
Not open for further replies.