Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kanan do you have any ideas for Bonar Law(english PM IOTL) who was born and raised in New Brunswick until the age of twelve? Does he still move to scotland? Does he enter politics in New England

How do you change the heading of the article and take a picture of the full page?
I am not Kanan, but if I had to guess, you can do the first thing with inspect element. Just right click on the title of an article in preview and click inspect element. Then find the line that contains the title and change it For the second thing, I would take multiple screenshots and then put them together in Paint or some other software.

I am not Kanan, but if I had to guess, you can do the first thing with inspect element. Just right click on the title of an article in preview and click inspect element. Then find the line that contains the title and change it For the second thing, I would take multiple screenshots and then put them together in Paint or some other software.

Inspect element? That sounds a lot easier than trying to match fonts like I do now...

As for the full page, firefox lets you save full page pictures of whatever web page you are on.

Prime Minister John Kennedy 1962-1969
lTbQ8Kk.png

Last edited:
Might as well ask if Joe Jr had anything major to his name in TTL, seeing as he was the groomed supposed-to-be Big Name of the Kennedy family in OTL and his death shifted those expectations onto JFK.

^ This. Also, when did the Kennedys switch to the Labour Party, and did all of them do so?

The Kennedy family began to shift to Labour during the Bush years (1980s/1990s), and the process isn't "complete." Of the four members of the Kennedy family sitting in Parliament, three are in the Labour caucus (Ted Kennedy, Jr., Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Joe Kennedy III) while one is in the Conservative caucus (Patrick J. Kennedy). Recently retired MP Caroline Kennedy was in the Labour party.

Gian

Banned
26y6UR3.png

With help from @Gian, I've added Filipino New Englanders. I've also added in Russian New Englanders.

... And my family and I part of the largest Filipino community in New England ITTL.

I'm guessing that most will flock to Metro Boston as opposed to Queens/Croydon Co. (where many Filipino-Americans live IOTL), given that it is New England's economic heart as opposed to Brooklyn, and the fact that most Filipino-Americans who do stay in the NYC are might elect to stay in New Jersey.

... And my family and I part of the largest Filipino community in New England ITTL.

I'm guessing that most will flock to Metro Boston as opposed to Queens/Croydon Co. (where many Filipino-Americans live IOTL), given that it is New England's economic heart as opposed to Brooklyn, and the fact that most Filipino-Americans who do stay in the NYC are might elect to stay in New Jersey.

Boston is a cheaper city, it is the economic hub of the country and flush with jobs. Brooklyn is sort of the neglected sister of New York/Westchester/Northern NJ. The population is high, the economy is (?there?), and the Long Island provincial government is not as generous with unemployment and welfare as Massachusetts Bay is (this is not to say Filipino New Englanders are all poor! Just that it makes more sense economically no matter what your employment status is to live in Massachusetts Bay v Long Island). Long Island really only sticks around because of the ultra-rich/rich suburban folk who want to live close to the NYC area, and don't forget all of those summer homes on the Long Island shore.

If you make £65,000 a year in Brooklyn, you pay £20,136 in direct income taxes alone to the Province of Long Island and the City of Brooklyn. In Boston, that same income means you pay £20,399 in direct income taxes. The difference being is that property taxes in Boston/Massachusetts Bay are much lower than in Long Island. Combined with greater access to social services, a better funded transportation network (The T is vastly superior to TCMTA service), it just makes Boston a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.