Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald Reagan
xfeUNYr.png

Ronald Reagan was a famous movie actor who was active during the 1930s and the 1950s. He was known for his outspoken, aggressive, defence of Hollywood against political attacks by both Social Labor and National politicians, who accused actors of harbouring feelings of Communism and Fascism. Reagan, himself a strong supporter of Social Labor, denounced both political parties and became one of the most famous trade union leaders in the United States, using his position as President of the Screen Actors Guild to tour the country defending Hollywood and actors everywhere. His acting career faded during the late 1950s and the early 1960s, where he went into sports commentating, a long-held passion of his. While he is still known in Hollywood as the defender of Actors' rights, he is better know among the American population as the "Voice of Los Angeles," as he worked with ABC and NBC to provide play-by-play commentary and live analysis for games held in the Los Angeles area, notably the Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles Kings. He retired from sports commentating at the age of 87 in 1998, and he lived in his Los Angeles home until his death in 2004.

How popular and renowned in comparison with Picasso or Pollock is the Austrian painter mentioned in the article about SU presidential election?

In what has been called the "Northern Ireland surge" was lauded by all members of British society, they wanted to get revenge for the world's worst terrorist incident.
So Britain has essentially been subjected to an IRA take on 9/11, and Ulster is its Afghanistan. What does the average Brit think of Ireland then? Do they maintain, despite all that has happened, something like the somewhat awkward frenemy relationship of OTL, or do they regard the Irish Government as the IRA's Taliban?

So Britain has essentially been subjected to an IRA take on 9/11, and Ulster is its Afghanistan. What does the average Brit think of Ireland then? Do they maintain, despite all that has happened, something like the somewhat awkward frenemy relationship of OTL, or do they regard the Irish Government as the IRA's Taliban?

Kinda. I mean, the similarities are "Terrorist Attack->Military Action." The Troubles were still ongoing, and there were British soldiers in Northern Ireland, so this was just a surge of soldiers into it, and this time less human rights than before for suspected IRA terrorists. The Fascists are the ones that see the Irish government as say, the USA saw the Taliban. While some radicals in the Tories and Labour share this view, they are, without a doubt, a very slim minority. 95%+ of the politicians view Ireland favourably and have no ill will towards the Irish (as long as they keep their hands off Northern Ireland).

Porgism

Banned
There is only one thing I can say after reading this and seeing how much you put into this piece of greatness.

also, if I may ask a question, what kind of extremist movements on the left and right have existed throughout New England's history? Or have they not made much impact on the country?

If I had to rank the candidates I would say Trudeau>Melancon>Regan>Malloy>Sanders, although I find all of these candidates lacking in one way or another. I feel like the road is being paved for a Conservative victory in the election.

There is only one thing I can say after reading this and seeing how much you put into this piece of greatness.

also, if I may ask a question, what kind of extremist movements on the left and right have existed throughout New England's history? Or have they not made much impact on the country?

:kissingheart:

There really hasn't been any major extremist movements, I guess you could call the Nationals "extremists" in the sense that they were the party funded by the United States to advance Pro-U.S. causes and potentially annexation into the United States (although this was always seen as impossible).

Goodness, you couldn't even give Moncton to an actual OTL citizen? :p

They're even a member of Labour, which makes it even worse!

I believe all the OTL Maritime ridings that do not have Francophone MPs are actual people.

Out of curiosity, is Brian Miller of Colonie Brian D. Miller of Assembly District 101?

Anyway:
>Paul Tonko :D
>Elise Stefanik :(

That is the same Brian Miller.

You don't have to worry about Elise Stefanik much, she's running for the leadership of the Adirondack Conservatives.

EDIT: I swapped out the MP list. It's sorted by province now, so you should be able to easily find what MP belongs where from the Riding map I posted.

That is the same Brian Miller.

You don't have to worry about Elise Stefanik much, she's running for the leadership of the Adirondack Conservatives.

EDIT: I swapped out the MP list. It's sorted by province now, so you should be able to easily find what MP belongs where from the Riding map I posted.
I was just wondering, because OTL Miller is a Utica-resident, and the 101st is mostly in TTL New York

Status
Not open for further replies.