Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 107125

oURHtsZ.png
*dabs* this is really cool

What’s the 32nd Amendment and why is it so controversial?

Also, how did the Area 51 rai-.., nah, I’m kidding. What I was going to ask, is that since this world seems saner then ours, is climate change still a hot button issue and is the climate better off or much the same as ours?

Deleted member 107125

A bit late to the party, but when does New England abolish slavery? And how is the monarchy viewed in New England- is it viewed similarly to the monarchy of OTL Canada and Australia?
Also, this is unquestionably one of my favourite timelines. You never cease to amaze me with your brilliance! Thanks for making such a great TL and inspiration for many of us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for missing this!

The United Kingdom has the largest number of carriers, at 10. The United Stats comes in second with 5, and New England in third with 3. France has 2, Australia has 2, and Brazil has 1. No other nations maintain carrier capability, but Italy has discussed building one in recent years.

Sorry for the late comment, but I noticed something; I thought this post indicated a different balance of numbers? Is this a retcon, or does that previous post include things like helicopter carriers/amphibious assault craft?

Sorry for the late comment, but I noticed something; I thought this post indicated a different balance of numbers? Is this a retcon, or does that previous post include things like helicopter carriers/amphibious assault craft?

Considering that comment was made just after the start of the thread, before the big retcons around late 2018-early 2029, o think it’s pretty safe to say it’s retconned

Point of personal privilege: can I petition to live ITTL? I'd be in New England but watching a sane 2020 race take place.

Stellar work as always, @Kanan. You've really got the BBC voice down in your articles!

The South African board members would respectfully disagree. (But to be fair, the Koreans in TTL wouldn’t approve of such a swap either).

The South African board members would respectfully disagree. (But to be fair, the Koreans in TTL wouldn’t approve of such a swap either).
Yeah, that's a fair point. The US and Commonwealth seem to be better off, but South Africa, Israel, and Ireland are so much worse than ITTL.

Hi, I'm new to this timeline and it looks amazing! Is the POD where the New England states opted to stay with Britain, or does it extend further before that?

Status
Not open for further replies.