Status
Not open for further replies.
Fh2D20e.png
Has President Rubio ruled out running for a second term, or should we expect news of a big campaign kickoff rally in Orlando (or maybe Havana) sometime soon?

Okay, but what about the second part of my question? Is there a nuclear accident that happened that's similar to Chernobyl in OTL?
Given that it appears to not only be active but larger than OTL, I daresay there was no disaster at Chernobyl ITTL.

After all, how exactly does an RBMK reactor core explode?

Gian

Banned
Given that it appears to not only be active but larger than OTL, I daresay there was no disaster at Chernobyl ITTL.

After all, how exactly does an RBMK reactor core explode?

What I meant was is there a nuclear disaster somewhere in the world comparable to Chernobyl in OTL

What are the most popular sitcoms on New England television?
In Kanan’s words:
The longest running New England soap opera is The Broad Oak Tree which follows the goings-on of small town life in the fictitious town of New Brattleboro, located somewhere in northern New England. It is both close to the shore and to the Canadian border, as both settings are used in many episodes. It has been airing since the 1950s, and even has a following in the United States and Canada.
And check the Television in New England Wikipedia article.

Baker vs Clinton potentiall (though i kind of hope someone other than Clinton gets through for social labour because those two would be very similar on a number of issues i'd imagine unless one starts reaching to the right or left).

Honestly its kind of a shock that Baker didn't end up as a New England politician (would have fit the new england tories to be fair) but then i realise he was born in New York state so would not be within the new england boundaries.

Hey, are there any nations that are either trying to apply to the Zollverein or are the likeliest new members?

Also, I loved your Arabia wikibox. For once, Western interference made a poorer nation better and more democratic instead of turning it into a crapsack nation with a dictatorship. Guess with Israel being a dictatorship, Arabia is the main democratic force in the middle east.

Also, I wish our world had the Golden Coast like the one you made. It would be nice to have a decently sized developed nation (as in developed on the HDI with a score of 0.8 or above) in Africa.

Hey, are there any nations that are either trying to apply to the Zollverein or are the likeliest new members?

There have been talks between the Zollverein and the Latin Monetary Union regarding a possible union of the 2; but the talks are just talks and it isn't known what the exact position of the new Chancellor Tusk is on the matter.

There have been talks between the Zollverein and the Latin Monetary Union regarding a possible union of the 2; but the talks are just talks and it isn't known what the exact position of the new Chancellor Tusk is on the matter.
Now that would certainly be something. Morocco for once would be in the EU

What became of the Baltic after this hefty crisis, @Kanan ? Did they gain some autonomy or something? Were there independence referendums? Did Gorbachev have to go? Did Francisco Louçã recieve a posthumous Nobel Peace Prize? Did anybody else have to go? Are conspiracy theories circling, e.g. that Soviet involvement was covered up or that Germany shot down the plane intentionally, or that the fuel tank was deliberately tampered with?

And this gets me to another question: Do we have any information on winners of Nobel Prizes? Especially the Nobel Peace Prize would interest me - these are interesting and inspiring personalities in most cases. But also the other prizes in Physics, Chemistry, Medicine etc. pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.