Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

Banned
I would still have to ask you @Kanan, why would the Zollverein impose a single time zone for everyone (and make Ireland an unnatural island time zone) when not even the EU IOTL does so (and indeed Portugal is in GMT, while several countries in the Balkans AFAIK are in EET)

I would still have to ask you @Kanan, why would the Zollverein impose a single time zone for everyone (and make Ireland an unnatural island time zone) when not even the EU IOTL does so (and indeed Portugal is in GMT, while several countries in the Balkans AFAIK are in EET)

The EU has France to counterbalance Germany. the Zollverein is German dominated and Germany has the tendency to switch "country added to their sphere of influence" to Berlin time in OTL so I imagine this is the case here.

ST15RM

Banned
The Germans are the shepherds, and the Zollverein are the sheep.

Lake Compounce 2005 Update!

Thunder N' Lightning, an S&S Scream and Swing, opens.
Star Trek: The Experience announced: A whole new land themed to the film series, featuring a B&M Floorless Coaster named USS Enterprise: Race Through Space.

Elements: 35.9 meters tall, 88.5 kph, 790 meters long. 5 Inversions: Vertical Loop, Dive Loop, Zero G Roll, Interlocking Corkscrews.

Yes, I know that many people aren't that interested in coasters, but this is for me to get creative and have fun. If there are any suggestions, feel free to PM me.

Next week: More Star Trek rides.

Last edited:
Lake Compounce 2006 Update!

Thunder N' Lightning, an S&S Scream and Swing, opens.
Star Trek: The Experience announced: A whole new land themed to the film series, featuring a B&M Floorless Coaster named USS Enterprise: Race Through Space.

Elements: 35.9 meters tall, 88.5 kph, 790 meters long. 5 Inversions: Vertical Loop, Dive Loop, Zero G Roll, Interlocking Corkscrews.

Yes, I know that many people aren't that interested in coasters, but this is for me to get creative and have fun. If there are any suggestions, feel free to PM me.

Next week: More Star Trek rides.
NERD ALERT! The Enterprise in the original show was about 300 meters long, and the one in the next generation was 642 meters long. I wonder if those have changed in those shows?

Is any Zollverein emulation or version of the OTL Eurovision Song Contest? Is Zollvervision Song Contest had yet existed or not?

Given that Eurovision is produced by the European Broadcasting Union IOTL, I don't know why there would need to be one specifically for the Zollverein. Unless there is no EBU equivalent that covers Europe and the adjacent area, and only has one covering the Zollverein instead...

v8P9lsk.png

0xYG9F3.png
Hey, sorry about this, but if the GDP per capita of the UK is $51,284, then the GDP should be $3.686 trillion (damn, way more than IOTL). Nothing major, just wanted to let you know, and CAN'T WAIT FOR GERMANY!

Map of Israel
N55ndqn.png

I've been absolutely in love with this timeline for months, and when I saw that there weren't any plans for an Israel map in this year's roadmap, I decided to take a crack at some fanart (fan-mapping?). I think the concept of a brutal, dictatorial Israel coming about from a coup is insanely interesting, it's one of the most fascinating parts of this timeline in my opinion (besides the 250 pages of in-depth worldbuilding, of course).

I tried to only work off of what limited information @Kanan has given us on Israel, but made some assumptions here and there - I have no idea if the Arab Districts are even close to accurate, and I named the country's provinces after the the territories of the 12 Tribes as described by the Bible, just because I figured that'd be the type of thing a crazy, revisionist Jewish dictatorship would do.

I really gotta say, this is one of the best, most involved and most detailed timelines I've ever had the pleasure of reading through. I know this map is just a drop in the bucket, but hopefully y'all like it!

I tried to only work off of what limited information @Kanan has given us on Israel, but made some assumptions here and there - I have no idea if the Arab Districts are even close to accurate, and I named the country's provinces after the the territories of the 12 Tribes as described by the Bible, just because I figured that'd be the type of thing a crazy, revisionist Jewish dictatorship would do.

As someone who went to Catholic school and had the names of those tribes drilled into my head for 8 years, glad to see them used somewhere.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, asides from my home nation being a dictatorship ITTL.

But still, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more nations!

As an Israeli, the map is nice and pretty accurate but I have some suggestions:
The arab districts are pretty much accurate, just get rid of the ones between Manasseh and Zebulun-Issachar and the eastern half of the one in Naphtaly. Also, there were 12 tribes none of them is called Horeb and Zin. I suggest you to find the map of the 12 tribes on google and give the Sinai territory to the tribes that are beyond the jordan river.
If you want to ask something, PM me.

@Vertci I love it! It’s so good! The only suggestion I have is, like @Eylondambovich said, change “Zin” to “Reuben” and “Horeb” to “Gad.” Zin and Horeb may have been actual people’s living in the Sinai in Biblical times, but if they existed, they weren’t Israelites. Seriously, though, super good work, it looks so cool, and you probably don’t really need to change it if you don’t want to. I’ve actually been hoping for more Israel stuff for a while, too, so thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.