Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not quite) 100% Bernie!

*SDP. Remember that you're not really voting for the leader but for the party as a whole.

Honestly, I don't think Bernie is the leader to get the party to proper Opposition status. He's too reactionary and populist. They need someone who is more stable and policy focused to get the party to officially surpass and replace Labour.

This thread is already at 200 pages - 200 pages of amazing content! :closedeyesmile:

All of these maps (and election stuffs) are brilliant so I guess I'll have post a few pictures of cats.

PAibzHh.jpg

This one is the official cat of Massachusetts apparently.

ed_kanze_bobcat.png

I am literally just searching pictures of cats for each province and this is probably the best one for Adirondack.

small-cat-eats-fish-shutterstock_162840881.jpg

This one from Vermont sure likes fish.

350411CT-58a.jpg

This one is part of the Cats of Connecticut something or other.

fdde1e2191a43216be37237366534cf2-300x295.jpg

I just had to pick this one because.. well it's pretty obvious, oh and it's from Rhode Island.

north-shore-animal-league-fat-obese-cat-garfield-400x261.jpg

This is apparently one of the biggest cats from Long Island weighing 40 pounds.

720x400_careclub_cat_senior.ashx

Nothing much, just a cat from Plymouth.

image.jpg

This cat from New Brunswick is apparently world famous.

CAT.jpg

This is supposedly what Nova Scotia thinks is a cat, good enough I guess.

maine-coon-cats-and-kittens-6.jpg

This is a cat from Maine as you can tell because it looks like a Lion.

400.jpeg

This needs to be the new Premier of New Hampshire.

na-canada-prince-edward-island-malpeque-harbour-5778887.jpg

And last but not least, a cat from Prince Edward Island.

f3fa99d0dcab3dfd933888d5525c9857.jpg

Oh and to make up for there being no *cat* for Nova Scotia, I looked up Torrington, CT cat and apparently this one is lost, so if you find it it's all yours. ;)

VT45

Banned
The first thing I must tell you is that the turnout has been very good. As a matter of fact, the voter turned out before breakfast. And I can bring you the result of our exculsive exit poll, which produced a 100-percent result for "Mind your own business, you nosy bastard."

Just caught up on this thread. NEW ENGLAND FOREVER!

Also: Stan Rogers lives! Yes!

Also: Any commentary on the Scottish Gaelic speakers in Nova Scotia? They're a pretty significant community (especially historically) and it would be interesting to see how the New England government has protected and recognized their language (or not!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.