Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Fire Island has its own election district. I think it's shared with areas in Islip and Babylon.

So Fire Island could very well be LAB or SDP, or even GRN, but votes from Long Island-proper drown it out.

These precinct maps are amazing! Are you planning to post every province, @Kanan?

One other question, and you may have answered this before, but what are you using to generate the maps? ArcGIS/QGIS, or do you hand-generate them with Photoshop or something?

These precinct maps are amazing! Are you planning to post every province, @Kanan?

One other question, and you may have answered this before, but what are you using to generate the maps? ArcGIS/QGIS, or do you hand-generate them with Photoshop or something?

These maps themselves are made in Photoshop, however, the ever lovely and amazing @Witch0Winter is the one who generated a reference data. Without her, I couldn't have done any of this!

Yes. I am doing every single province.

Re: Fire Island

It is split between two towns, however both voted for the Tories.

These maps themselves are made in Photoshop, however, the ever lovely and amazing @Witch0Winter is the one who generated a reference data. Without her, I couldn't have done any of this!

That's really cool. Data visualization is one of those fields I find utterly fascinating, but don't have the skills (yet!) to do a lot of.

Also gotta say I like that RI got Fisher's Island ITTL.

@Kanan = awesome.

@Witch0Winter = awesome.

Kanan + Witch0Winter = pure awesome.
Seconding this!

someone mentioned a cat tax

images

Always happy to help, feel free to ask for more if you need anything involving GIS. :)

My contribution to the cat tax, our cat, Yin:

xyZUtl2l.png

I don't know if this is doable or not, but can the riding boundaries be superimposed on these maps? Unless I'm missing a color variation and they already are!

Status
Not open for further replies.