Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the train map! Though please tell me that the red line goes up to the airport itself and not that weird blue line thing where it just goes near the airport and then you have to take more transport to get to the terminal itself. :idontcare:

I love the train map! Though please tell me that the red line goes up to the airport itself and not that weird blue line thing where it just goes near the airport and then you have to take more transport to get to the terminal itself. :idontcare:

Nope. The Red Line's whole purpose was to connect the Airport Terminal to Wilbur Station, and thus the rest of the BMATA system. The original Red Line only ran to Union Station, but after Royal Caribbean and Norwegian brought Cruise Ships to Boston, it was extended to the Seaport so you can simply fly in on your airplane, board the underground at the airport, and arrive at the Cruise terminal! No extra transportation needed.

@Kanan, Did Vic Fedeli ever dissolve the Ontario PCs and is Miller under the Liberal or NDP banner?

The first one... well spoilers ;)

Miller is with NDP.

OUCH! The next time someone accuses this of being at all utopian I'm going to show them what you did to the Maryland flag! :'(:openedeyewink:

Also (and apologies because I'm sure you've covered this somewhere) I noticed DC is shown as a blue star. Is that due to the presidency being with the National Party?

Last edited:
This was my rough idea for Nova Scotia:
NovaScotiaKanan.png

First time discovering this thread and this is awesome. just pure awesome. If I ever do a TL I hope to be as good as this one. :)

Last edited:
First time commenting, longtime lurker, first off this is the most detailed and thorough timeline I've ever seen and I've read Lions will fight bears and for queen and country. Anyway I do have a question though about the general political atmosphere, would you say OFC New England political atmosphere is even comparable to otl generally left/liberal leaning New England? I'd imagine not Bc of the history of loyalism and the influx of loyalists who tended to more conservative.

Anyway I do have a question though about the general political atmosphere, would you say OFC New England political atmosphere is even comparable to otl generally left/liberal leaning New England? I'd imagine not Bc of the history of loyalism and the influx of loyalists who tended to more conservative.

I would say that TTL is more liberal than OTL's New England. In fact I'm fairly certain Kanan has said it as well. I mean OTL Canada is seen as more liberal than the US, and that's where loyalists fled in reality, so the extra loyalists, I think, don't affect things in that fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.