Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty good at making flags if you’re interested. In the meantime I might his you up for photoshop requests (since you did so well with that debate image).
Mind knocking up the variants I posted above?
Usually would offer my own services but restricted on program access. On the plus side that does mean I iron out most the problems with my designs in the pencil process.

3ciO6hu.png

@VT45

VT45

Banned
Mind knocking up the variants I posted above?
Usually would offer my own services but restricted on program access. On the plus side that does mean I iron out most the problems with my designs in the pencil process.

Tonight I think. I’m at work right now. Though that reminds me, @Kanan, any chance we could see a BMATA subway map?

Ken Burns, ONE
mB12gCb.png

Ken Burns is the current Lieutenant Governor of New Hampshire. He is known worldwide for his highly popular documentaries which cover aspects of New England and Commonwealth history. His most popular series, The Empire, documents the rise of the British Empire from the 1600s to the present day. It was released in the late 1990s and still regularly airs on public television across the Commonwealth. He is the only Lieutenant Governor in New England's history to have produced a film while in office, with Burns releasing the critically acclaimed documentary Victoria.

---

(I'm so sad it took someone this long to ask haha, Ken Burns has been listed as New Hampshire's Lt. Gov. since I uploaded the province wikiboxes :p)

I think we can all agree the American state flags are on the whole more beautiful and sensible while still having many classic "seals on a blue background" designs alongside the seemingly far-more-common TTL phenomenon of "actually catchy-looking yet still overloaded" designs like Maryland's.

I think we can all agree the American state flags are on the whole more beautiful and sensible while still having many classic "seals on a blue background" designs alongside the seemingly far-more-common TTL phenomenon of "actually catchy-looking yet still overloaded" designs like Maryland's.
Maryland’s OTL flag is dope and we all know it

You spoil us, especially with those beautiful U.S. state flags. But who is Ugista of Sequoyah? An OTL figure?

Many of those flags took longer than I wanted them too. Ugh.

This is just too awesome! The flags look great (especially in the South, although I love the parallelism in Hamilton and Arapho's flags too) and all the other stuff here is awesome too! :D

Thank you!! And yeah, since Reconstruction basically stomped out anything with the Confederacy I had to pretty much re-do every southern state. So annoying. The only ones that get by are South Carolina (the flag was used previously during the Revolution) and Maryland (because the pro-Confederate banner is very very small on the seal). This is why Maryland doesn't have its fairly neat flag we see in OTL.

Oddly enough, that "seal on blue background" nonsense is heavily New England influenced. Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine remove four of them from the mix. Oregon is gone too which removes another. Take into account the other mergers in the west, and the overall percentage of poopy flags is greatly decreased. I didn't even notice this until you pointed it out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.